Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• shattrdT3mptres
    Original poster 1 posts

So I've been playing and there's this door by the church in Fiscartun in Eurvicscire that I can't open. It says start a raid but when I hit down on the D pad there isn't a option to. Also when in my longship in front of the city there's no gold pool for a raid either. I hope this gets fixed

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@shattrdt3mptres did you tried fast travel and coming back? This happened to me too. I quitted the game ,launched it again and the place was rideable again.
    Good luck

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

@shattrdT3mptres Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

As mentioned above, please try fast travelling to/from this area, or loading a previous save. If the issue persists, please provide a video of this and we will investigate further.

Official Response
  • deadroad503
    1 posts

@ubi-spud this issue at this same location also exists on PS5. Tried the above suggestion and the game won’t allow a raid on the town a second time. The only saves I have from before the raid are over 2 hours old and a lot of progress was made in that time. This door should not require a ‘force open’ by a raid for minor loot.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1483 posts

@deadroad503 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Could you please provide a video showing that you are unable to raid Fiscartun to force the door open.

To confirm the first time you raided Fiscartun you did not complete the raid and collect all of the wealth? I assume this is the case if there is still wealth behind the locked door.

Can you also confirm if there is still any enemies in the area?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics