Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lwbeukes
    Original poster 3 posts

For 2 weeks now, meaning 60 opal, the time limited challenges for AC valhalla and Fenyx has not tracked remaining on 0. When contacting ubisoft I have already run through 8 agents and each one gives me the runaround. I have shown them that if I use a diffrent ubisoft acount on my ps5 the challenges track, but they persist I must change setting in my router. I even went to a friends house and used their ps5 and internet and still it did not track on my main account. It does teack on his account and my secondary account. Is anyone else also experiencing this issue and if, how did you fix it

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SIGGYt-PSfive
    1 posts

@lwbeukes got the same problem. No Challenges is registrering for me anymore in Valhalla. Both Core and Time-Limited. I'm 97 hours and 8 minutes in the game, but the game stoppet tracking my Ubisoft Connect progress when the game time was 59 hours and 23 minutes. Tried contacting Support but they aren't available.

• lwbeukes
    Original poster 3 posts

@siggyt-psfive yup, getting tired of the glitches in this game. In 13 years of playing ubisoft titles, I have never had this much problems. It seems I have contacted ubisoft support almost every week about another problem. And all this effort to buy microtransaction equipment without paying real money for it. I hate this microtransaction bullcrap ubisoft has been peddling since origins. I was actually playing Ghost of Tushima last year and thinking about it when I looked through all the outfits I collected through the game, "If Ghost was made by Ubisoft probaly most of the outfits would be locked behind a paywall instead of me just earning them in the game". It seems to me ubisoft is much more concerned about adding the latest microtransaction than fixing the issues with their games.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics