Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• afkoyuncu
    Original poster 17 posts

Will the moonlight axe be available for players again?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    642 posts

@afkoyuncu

It's hard to say if you ask me (I'm not an AC guru in any way, just a normal player). Some time ago there was a comment from Ubisoft that it would be available by a different mechanism. Some Twitter question but the response was from the official account.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey guys!

I don't have any further information regarding the availability of this axe for the time being. As you know, it was a reward for watching our stream last year but there's no updates regarding alternative ways to get it. I will certainly pass your feedback up to the development team!

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@ubi-spud Thank you, since I also could not get the Axe because of the fact that I did not have any social media account.

It is hoped that the Axe could be unlocked in the future when the dev. team decide they will move onto another AC game. After all, if the purpose of the Axe is for hyping up AC Valhalla, then a few years later it could just be given to us.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

@imaginaryruins A fair point, and you never know. I can't really say either way as we've not heard anything about post Valhalla plans! 🙂

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    642 posts

@ubi-spud

As mentioned, the official Ubisoft account on Twitter stated it was going to be made available by other means in the future, the message ended with "keep watching" or something like that.

From that, a simple question - since then has it appeared in Reda's shop at any point? I appreciate you are clear on not having further information but I'm asking about what has already occurred.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

@spirantcrayon22 The Moonlight Axe has not shown up during any of Reda's item rotations. While I don't have any information on when this item will be available in Valhalla at this very moment, please keep a lookout for further news and announcements.

Official Response
  • cexlo
    8 posts

@afkoyuncu
    @SpirantCrayon22
    @ImaginaryRuins

Just for info, today I was able to buy Moonlight axe as reward spending 100 Upoints.
    So without any announcement, it seems they have unlocked it.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@cexlo73 Oh hey you're right! The Axe is now buy-able with Upoints! Thanks very much for the notification. 🙂

• SpirantCrayon22
    642 posts

@cexlo73

Thanks for that!

Suggested Topics