Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • nicolaerosa
    Original poster 1 posts
    the equipment assigned to my lieutenant is promptly reset to the standard one every time I enter the game.
    It's really annoying, I quit the game because of it.
    also I cannot do river raids because upon returning from them, I cannot interact with any NPG and, no more available missions appear.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 368 posts

Hey @nicolaerosa, my apologies for the trouble these issues have caused in your playthrough. Please know our team is looking into the issues that players are seeing when interacting with NPCs in their settlements. As for the Lieutenant equipment, would you be able to share a video clip of this happening when entering the game?

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    627 posts

@ubi-smash that happened to me once. PS4 too. Return from river raid and couldn't interact with any NPC. Only way to solve it was loading previous manual save.
    Today though I went river raiding again and came back all good.
    The liutenient reseting to default every time you start the game or you leave England is been happening since Ostara festival. I actually put all his gear back went river riding today and he was wearing the default armour.
    I sadly don't know how to do videos
    Is in the FAQ??

• ubi-smash

@garbo3 You can upload a PS4 clip via an unlisted Youtube video by following the steps below:

1. Press the Share button on your PS4 controller and select Upload Video Clip.
    2. Select the clip you'd like to upload and choose YouTube.
    3. Trim the start or endpoint, add a title, description, and tags.
    4. Confirm the privacy settings and that you're uploading to the correct channel.
    5. Select Share.

You can then share the video link with us here.

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    627 posts

@ubi-smash Many thanks. Will try tomorrow 🙂

• Garbo3
    627 posts

@ubi-smash sorry. I tried to do videoclip but only lasts 10 secs. Have no clue how to do this sorry.

• Garbo3
    627 posts

Sorry about loading times. I didn't want to mess with the trimming as am useless with this things.
    Its shows when you fast travel to Norway your lieutenient is reset to default.
    I tried to do one showing when you launch the game but didn't record or I don't know where to find it.
    Sorry

• Garbo3
    627 posts

@ubi-smash done. SORRY I didn't trimmed it. Was scared of losing the video as took me a few tries. Am useless with anything pc software related. Machines and I don't get on.

• ubi-smash

@garbo3 Thank you for sharing this with us! This issue should now be resolved in our Patch 1.2.1, however, please keep me posted here if you are receiving the same results after installing the latest update.

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    627 posts

@ubi-smash ok. Is reset to default when I start the game. I reassigned him the armour I want and travelled to Norway, that was fixed as he was wearing what I decided. But when you launch the game still reset to default.
    Made a video if you want it.
    Doesn't bother me. Takes 1 minute to dress him back and I raid on my own tbh so doesnt bother me. Is just feedback.
    Let me know if you want the video.

Many thanks 😊

• Garbo3
    627 posts

@ubi-smash little update. Went arrived to Norway my lieutenant was ok. Went returned to Ravensthorpe was reset to default again.
    I don't mind. Just to inform about it.

undefined
    undefined

• ubi-smash

@garbo3 Hey! A video clip would be great! Would like to see what is going on during this process on your side to share with the team.

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    627 posts

@ubi-smash just did it. Started game. Lieutenant is reset. Travel to Norway. He Wears the gear I assigned. Returned to England and was still wearing what I wanted
    .weird.
    So must be random. The video is good for persistent 🌧 but not for this topic . Sorry.

• Garbo3
    627 posts

@ubi-smash did it again. Fast travelling in Norway too. Seems to be fixed. Only is reset when you start the game now.

• ubi-smash

@garbo3 No worries! We can create a new topic for just this and can move this part of the discussion there.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics