Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MaxRebo1234
    Original poster 3 posts

I've been thinking, that what happens, if you don't revive any of your jomsvikings in river raid, then what happens? Can you still continue raiding in the same river raid alone and open the large chests or not?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xtracker85
    46 posts

@maxrebo1234

If all of your jomsviking dies during a raid, then no, you will not be able to open those red doors and large chests. You'll need to abandon the raid and start over. Any of your jomsviking that didn't make it will become unavailable for awhile (not sure how long). You'll then need to hire new ones for a new raid.

Personally, I'm not a fan of this system. I'm sure we all know how annoying and tedious it can be to constantly babysit npcs. If I could change the mechanics, I'd make it so that any jomsviking that goes down can be revived at any time but they are only revived with 20% health, and if you want them to be in tip-top fighting condition, that's when you use your rations on them. That would make it much more manageable and less frustrating imo.

• katzenkrimis71
    223 posts

If you don't revive any of your jomsvikings in river raid, then what happens?

===

They have to sit out the next raid until they are healed.

I don't like the raids in this game because my men can't be controlled, like in Bannerlord. So they tend to run off and get themselves killed very easily. This results in heavy duty babysitting and spending all of my rations reviving a bunch of useless morons.

Because of this issue I ended up soloing all of the raids. I called my men in once a path was cleared and only the chests needed to be opened.

• Kormac67
    816 posts

@katzenkrimis71 Yeah, and this takes all the fun out of the system. They really should buff the JVs' toughness.

• Ken_Koerperich
    64 posts

I want to know why, when I set up my Jorm LT w/ gear....He "gets" used, I check him, all his gear has defaulted to the POS looking stuff???

Rather old having to "Re-gear" him to what I want him to wear....

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@ken_koerperich they looking into this. Will be addressed in future updates. Dont think In may. Maybe June..just guessing.

Suggested Topics