Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• robertvaneijk88
    Original poster 6 posts

As the last 2 updates didn't fix Spartan Bow, I was wondering if TU 1.2.1 will finally do so?
    Unfortunately, there is nothing in the patch notes. If not, how can it be that this is still not fixed correctly? This should be a mythical item...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@robertvaneijk88 its been fixed for me in last update. Dont remember when ,must be on news an announcements forums. Am on PS4.
    Is been my bow for ages even when it was bugged.
    Now am using vipers not so fast but like its perks. Only thing is ravens instead of bear . All my other stuff is bear.

• robertvaneijk88
    Original poster 6 posts

@garbo3 Many thanks for your feedback. For me the bow is still bronze quality, and not mythical, as it should have been. 😞

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@robertvaneijk88 this been fixed in update 1.2.0 one month ago..probably if you upgrade it will remain that way and won't reset anymore.
    undefined

• robertvaneijk88
    Original poster 6 posts

For many. The fix didn't work.
    Also, why do I need to spend materials on upgrading this bow? When I unlocked it, it was mythical quality. Now I need to spend stuff, which shouldn't be the case..

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@robertvaneijk88 I know. But at least when the bow was reseting to default the materials went back to your inventory so actually you didn't lose them because of the bug . If you spent them you going to have farm or buy if you can. Or downgrade any piece of gear you never use at Gunnars and get some materials. I did that with Saint George armour as dont use it at all.

Good luck. Let me know if you finally upgrade it to mythical resets again as that is been fixed. Just curious.

• robertvaneijk88
    Original poster 6 posts

Not exactly. When the bow went from its original Mystic quality to Bronze, we didn't get ignots and the mats.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@robertvaneijk88 oh sorry to hear that. I did get my ingots and titanium...etc back to my inventory every single time. And I hD to upgrade the bow every day for long time.
    Well, sorry.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics