Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Garbo3
    Original poster 778 posts

If you already got one or two items from an armour set trough Redas shop does the price drop on the Ubisoft Store or it remains the same?
    I had never bought anything in a game until Valhalla ,which is Alvinder and a longship appearence. I am thinking of buying an armour set. Got 2 pieces of this set through Redas. If the price drops as I already own 2 of 5 items ok. If not will be wasting the Helix and may go Bersekers armour as got no piece of this set yet.
    Is the bear a mount?? Companion in battle??

Many thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@garbo3
    Hi, yes the price drops, i buy some Einherjar Items at Redas shop and after awhile i can buy the complete rest of the gear pack(without settlement items and Tattoos) for 300 helix points.
    Which bear? From Way of berserker? Isnt a mount and no companion.
    But you can hire the bears owner for your ship.

• Garbo3

@stevez_pun Ah thats great. I bought some stuff at reda today. Got 2 armour pieces of gothic set and another 2 from nilfheim set.
    Thanks mate♡

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@garbo3
    I fight like this. Einherjar with transmog. I buy the Huldufulk Armor for transmog
    undefined

• Garbo3

@stevez_pun looks 👍. Going to wait until DLC see if I can buy more pieces of gothic or nilfjeim set at Redas
    .if not I buy them or maybe they release something I like better.

I like Thengs armour color so wearing brigandine transmorged to thengs. But cape is black from other set aswell transmorg to match the horse lol. Blue matches my raven. Am a fashion victim 😄undefined
    Rain always spoling my pics@#^%#@

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@garbo3

HAHAHAHA Nice. I like black very much in real life so my horse and armor is black.
    Yep still raining after very reload, England is maybe Atlantis and we didnt know it.

• Garbo3

@stevez_pun loooool that was funny hahaha
    Here you can appreciate we match colors as team
    undefined

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@garbo3
    Looks good your girl. Pity we cant fight side by side. I use blood eagle raven
    I wait for this horse
    undefined

• Garbo3

@stevez_pun @stevez_pun ohhhh. Good taste yours. I want it to. I rather having one without wings but love the fact you can jump off the Everest without taking damage.
    But that horse looks amazing!! So many memories...

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@garbo3
    Seems you love horses. Name is Hrimfaxi from Huldufolk Set.
    We had pony when i was a child and my cousin had a Friesian horse, very nice black horseundefined

• Garbo3

@stevez_pun I had a friesian too and was most intelligent hose I ever met and met hundreds as my job and passion were horses for many years.
    Here a video first day teaching him to follow the ball ... First step to teach him to fetch.

Now you know why I want that horse you showed me. Sentimentality.
    BTW don't laugh at my skills kicking the ball. I wasn't born to be a footballer lol

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@garbo3
    HAHAHAHAHA doesnt matter. Yes this is the horse, very beautiful. I like them much

• davidtsmith333
    42 posts

@stevez_pun I never knew that but was wondering myself. Good to know.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics