Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Raski0611
    107 posts

@nonax85

Did you say you solved the Problem? What sorcery you use?

• nonAx85
    22 posts

@raski0611 My problem was constant and severe audio stutters, way worse than i've seen anyone else have. I managed to fix this by disabling Realtek Audio Driver in Device Manager in Windows. Uninstalling them won't work, since windows sees fit to reinstall them whenever you restart or plug in a new audio device. It's what got me running around in circles, everytime i messed with my audio setup or tried something and then rebooted my PC the driver would reappear with me unaware.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1061 posts

Hello everyone,

I apologise for the delay in my response to this thread after separating these posts out from the original megathread concerning the audio quality of Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Thank you all for continuing to share your reports of audio stuttering, cutting out or being delayed, and I hope that these issues have not greatly impacted your experience of enjoying Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

To open a dedicated investigation into these issues with the developers, I will need to gather further information from you all. As such, please find below a list of the information / resources I will require; providing as many of these as possible would be greatly appreciated, as it means that I can pass forward as much information as possible for the developers to analyse and investigate.

• Confirmation of the platform(s) you play on
    • Description of the exact audio affected, and during which quests / arcs
    • Description of the type of issues faced and their nature, e.g. ambient sounds missing during a world event
    • Details of any troubleshooting steps already attempted, including the make / model numbers of any alternative audio devices tested
    • Description of your audio set-up and any audio devices in use, such as headsets
    • A video demonstrating the issue(s) you are experiencing (please upload this to an external site such as YouTube, and provide the link here in the thread)
    • (PC) Confirmation as to your control scheme (controller, keyboard and mouse, or hybrid)
    • (PC) MSINFO and DXDIAG files (these will need to be submitted to us via a support case or Live Chat; please reply in this thread with your case reference number for me to retrieve these)

If any of you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know, and I will do my best to address these. Thank you all in advance for your help and assistance; it is much appreciated! 🙂

@nonAx85 - Very glad to hear that you were able to work out a solution that worked for you. Thank you for sharing this solution here in the thread in case it may help any other players!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics