Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HieromAlex
    31 posts

@zhead_

I can rely on every videos you posted : the echo/reverberation on dialogues, on landings, or walking on all different surfaces, whatever in closed spaces or not ; the balance etc

although I think the "robotic" voice of young Eivor is intended, due to the fact that at this point we don't know if Eivor is a boy or a girl. it's my interpretation anyway

• ScruffyTaffer
    1 posts

Did you start to play Valhalla before the initial game updates were released?
    Purchased it about a week ago

What is your platform?
    PS4

What is your audio set-up?
    Wired headset plugged into the controller

I noticed something was wrong right off the bat. As other people have mentioned when entering the hall as young Eivor the musicians instrument was near silent. All of Eivors dialogue also had an odd echo or reverb to it. I have also had several instances of characters lines being delayed then proceeding to speak overtop of other characters when they begin to speak late. Muffled effects and strange random changes in the volume are also common.

It's really a shame because I've been enjoying the rest of what the game has to offer but the audio problems are jarring and frequent enough that I'm just shelving the game until it's fixed.

• UnehreDuHalunke
    3 posts

Every time a character speaks it has a weird echoing sound effect, this seems to be a common issue, but I haven't found a solution yet.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@unehreduhalunke Hello there! Thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear this is happening. First, I'd like to ensure you've tried some troubleshooting steps for your platform. After this, if the issue persists, let me know if you're able to try other devices without having this issue.

Official Response
  • UnehreDuHalunke
    3 posts

@ubiwan Unfortunately the troubleshooting steps couldn't fix the issue, I can't try it with a another device, but I have looked the glitch/bug up and I don't seem to be the only one who has been experiencing it, furthermore I had this problem in Assassin's Creed Origins aswell.

• shatred69
    1 posts

Any update on this yet?
    bought the game yesterday for 60 bucks, cannot play more then an hour or so due to the horrible sound quality.

There's an extreme echo to voices and enviroments that should NOT echo, aswell as some form of audio being put trough a tin can effect.
    Everything is muffled, from footsteps to voices, to background sounds.

Probably the last ubisoft title i'll ever buy.

Cause judging this topic it's been what? 5 or 6 months now with hundreds of reports of the same issue yet the devs couldn't care less?

• koberskaya
    1 posts

Ever since River Raids update, unless I am in a cut scene Eivor sounds like they are stuck in an echo chamber and ambient noises are dampened

• olat_dragneel
    9 posts

@hieromalex I know, right? Everything has an echo. And guess what - I did this one quest in a cave and the echo was less noticeable. Go figure.

• HieromAlex
    31 posts

@UbiQuB3 @Ubi-Woofer

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/955221122

new exemples on the own Ubisoft stream :

• start around 30sec, when Eivor go down the mountain, there is echo each time he hit the floor. and don't tell me it's the echo from the mountain or whatever ahah (and what is this weird wind sound we can hear in the background ? it looks like there is echo on it too)
    • start around 4min40 there is echo on Reda's voice

I didn't watch completely all the rest of the stream, because it's hard to tell with the 2 guys talking

• Flumpzyy
    2 posts

Game has a really bad echo its your in a massive empty room like in the youtube video (its not my video) credit to MoDzZ

• DaddySnodge
    1 posts

Good morning, 

I played assassin's creed Valhalla for the first time last night and the dialogue echoes wherever you are in the game, and for every character, sounds like you are in a cave!

I am using a turtle beach stealth 600x gen 2, paired to my XBOX series S.

I am a big fan of the franchise and have completed every Assassin's Creed to date and I have never had this issue in the past.

Is there any way to fix this?

• HieromAlex
    31 posts

there is a big topic about this, still waiting for a solution, or at list a statement from the devs

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/78569/audio-issues-bitrate-dynamics-balance-muffled-sounds-stuttering-volume-etc-post-here

• Raski0611
    107 posts

Where is fix?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics