Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Attanno_
    34 posts

In my opinion this very problematic is linked direclty to the bad quality and the high compression of the audio files.

• Attanno_
    34 posts

@Ubi-Woofer I launched the game today after patching it and I am 100% sure that the muffled/disorted audio comes from the bad/high compression of the audio files. The muffled audio is not independant from the "audio sounds compressed" problematic. Those two should be covered by the same sub-thread.

• Raski0611
    107 posts

Bad sound yes, where fix?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1183 posts

Hello everyone,

I apologise for the delay in my response to this thread after separating these posts out from the original megathread concerning the audio quality of Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Thank you all for continuing to share your reports of audio being quiet, muffled or distorted, and I hope that these issues have not greatly impacted your experience of enjoying Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

To open a dedicated investigation into these issues with the developers, I will need to gather further information from you all. As such, please find below a list of the information / resources I will require; providing as many of these as possible would be greatly appreciated, as it means that I can pass forward as much information as possible for the developers to analyse and investigate.

• Confirmation of the platform(s) you play on
    • Description of the exact audio affected, and during which quests / arcs
    • Description of the type of issues faced and their nature, e.g. muffled combat audio during fights with zealots
    • Details of any troubleshooting steps already attempted, including the make / model numbers of any alternative audio devices tested
    • Description of your audio set-up and any audio devices in use, such as headsets
    • A video demonstrating the issue(s) you are experiencing (please upload this to an external site such as YouTube, and provide the link here in the thread)
    • (PC) Confirmation as to your control scheme (controller, keyboard and mouse, or hybrid)
    • (PC) MSINFO and DXDIAG files (these will need to be submitted to us via a support case or Live Chat; please reply in this thread with your case reference number for me to retrieve these)

If any of you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know, and I will do my best to address these. Thank you all in advance for your help and assistance; it is much appreciated! 🙂

@Attanno_ - I intend to investigate these issues separately from the overall concerns of audio quality for the moment, to ensure that we are capturing all unique reports. If the issues overlap, we'll cross-post the information between investigations as necessary. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics