Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Major__XIII
    1 posts

@ubi-spud I can confirm this is happening for me in other games too but only affecting wireless audio and seemingly only when I am downloading data to the internal SSD or transferring data to the internal SSD from another source.

• jackyb1967
    1 posts

I have just raised this issue with Xbox support as I was having the same issue!

they are now aware and are looking into it as it’s happening across different games. We did find a temporary fix before they release a patch for it. The stuttering goes away if you plug in your controller to the Xbox and play that way (annoying, I know but it completely removes the stutter).

hope this helps!!

• LoZioFlat
    1 posts

Well, I didn't play Valhalla but I noticed the same issue with my Razer Thresher wireless headset in many games.
    In my case it's particularly striking in "tetris effect: connected" at the end of each round in the "effect mode", but I noticed in Forza Horizon 4 too, at the end of the races...

It doesn't seem to happen when using the old xbox one controller, so I guess it's something related to the new one.

• PhillieBones
    1 posts

Same thing here. Using the Razer Threshers. Terrible stutter during cut scenes and intro. Restarting the Xbox makes it go away until the Xbox is put to sleep. The audio issue always comes back the next day when resuming the game.

• re4percussi0nz
    1 posts

so i just started playing the game and on the opening cutscene i can see subtitles for the seer but she has no voice. same issue through the opening sequence of the game i see subtitles but no voices to go with them? did i select a setting wrong or is this just another audio issue with the game? considering a refund always have issues like this with ubisoft games so drawn out and tiring

• afarber
    1 posts

I have same issue with Xbox Series X and wireless headset "Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen. 2" in multiple games 

• Edimov93
    1 posts

Temporary solution: I know it sounds like not very useful but I noticed that somehow the wireless controller interfers with the signal of the wireless headphones. You have to always hold on your controller and not leave it around or resting during cutscenes. That way I don't get stutter.

• Justin_Lisinski
    1 posts

Noticing it alot with my logitech speakers playing on my monitor. It was happening while playing Forza Horizon 4 as well. I think I had the same issue awhile back with Forza Horizon on the Xbox One too.

• RAGE__ASSASSIN
    2 posts

Ubisoft please fix because I'm having the same issue is happening to me for only Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Xbox Series X. I just got the new Corsair HS75 XB wireless headphones and thought they were messed up and had to return it. Did so many resetting and reconnecting only to realize it works perfectly on every other game and thing I do on Xbox and only messes up while playing Assassin's Creed. For me it sounds like a scratch cd the whole time playing not just cutscenes but it's significantly worse in cut scenes. Sometimes the audio completely stops.

• RAGE__ASSASSIN
    2 posts

@ubi-spud Ubisoft please fix because I'm having the same issue is happening to me for only Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Xbox Series X. I just got the new Corsair HS75 XB wireless headphones and thought they were messed up and had to return it. Did so many resetting and reconnecting only to realize it works perfectly on every other game and thing I do on Xbox and only messes up while playing Assassin's Creed. For me it sounds like a scratch cd the whole time playing not just cutscenes but it's significantly worse in cut scenes. Sometimes the audio completely stops.

• DaBudha
    1 posts

Yes, have the same issue as do some other friends, happens only In Valhalla, and mainly during talking parts, I do know Its Valhalla causing the Issue as I have tried other games with no Issues, and If I hit the xbox button and It brings up the guide, It does stop the stuttering while I have that open. Various Headsets tested.

• Capp5150
    1 posts

I am having the same issue with my turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2. Im glad I found this thread because I almost returned them.

• nonAx85
    22 posts

@uselessbl00d consider yourself lucky, i have audio stutters everywhere on PC, not just cutscenes 😞

• Mickhe137
    1 posts

I am getting the same issues on the PS4, especially during conversations where conversation pauses then overlaps. it is extremely irritating. easiest place for me to find it is during the sequence between the wolf at childhood and the gender selection

• DemonI81
    16 posts

On Series X, experiencing quite a lot of audio cutting out momentarily as well as audio skipping during cutscenes that seems to "fix" if I keep slightly moving the thumbsticks. Stop for more than 5 seconds, audio starts skipping and cutting out again.

• newmodelno115
    3 posts

For my part, dialogue is almost completely muted during any cut scenes or NPC interactions. I have to turn the volume all the way up to hear anything, and then it's almost drowned out by the high volume of ambient noise like wind through trees, etc. I was playing on PS4 before transferring to PC (because I finally landed a 3080) and didn't have any audio issues there, at all. But I can't play on PC because of this audio problem.

• Kaerrigan
    2 posts

@newmodelno115 Are you using headphones?

• ContraryGuitar2
    1 posts

I have the same issue with my turtle beach stealth 700.

• Carrrel
    3 posts

@carrrel
    I found out when I move my thumbstick a little the stuttering stops.
    So now I keep moving my thumbstick slightly during conversations.
    Maybe this helps for the rest of you as well.

• Carrrel
    3 posts

@ubi-spud
    For me it happens only in AC Valhalla.
    In Watch Dogs for instance I have no problems.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics