Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TyFighter4567
    12 posts

I have the same issue but only in AC Valhalla. All cutscenes stutter and the game music does too. If I move my joystick the stuttering will stop for a few seconds but left alone it comes right back. It’s like a broken record playing all the time. I am using Turtle Beach Stealth 700’s and running on a Xbox Series X. Please Fix this Ubisoft. I really want to enjoy this game but I just can’t seem to play it like this. It ruins the whole immersion of the game

• TyFighter4567
    12 posts

Furthermore I forgot to mention I’ve tried uninstalling the game and resetting my headphones and reconnecting everything available no change

• xDOMxDAxBOMBx
    1 posts

Whenever it starts to stutter for me I just press the xbox button to pull out the slide menu and then close it again. Usually fixes the sound for a little bit.

• Taki1002
    1 posts

Just started playing 3 days ago. I'm about 7 hours in (mostly exploring the Norway map). But when I start a mission with a cutscene, the dialogue drops in & out.

For an example, Cutscene start, NPC #1 begins to speak and half way through their line(s), the audio of them speaking stops. NPC#1 can still be seen talking and there still is background noises (music, people chattering, birds), but no sound from NPC#1. It's only when the next NPC (NPC#2) begins to speak, will the missing audio of NPC#1 overlaps NPC#2 audio, making it sound like that both NPCs are talking at the same time. Also, it seems to happen just at random points during the cutscenes, and can happen more then once.

So far this only seems to happen during cutscenes. Haven't experienced this issue during quests, where the player is controlling the PC, while walking or following NPCs and they're having a conversation. Again, the issue only seems to happen during cutscenes dialogue.

• juliusvb
    3 posts

Audio stutter xbox series X with steelseries x9. This is the only game where this happens. Super disappointed...

Stutter stops when I move the analog stick.

@ubi-spud only in valhalla in cutscense and normal gameplay. Also in the menu

Headphones also completely loose connection. Had to restart the xbox and then i was able to connect again.

• juliusvb
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • juliusvb
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Valantis727
    1 posts

Hi folks,

so for everbody having sound issues on Xbox Series X/S, it's a problem that is caused by the new Xbox Series X/S Controller. If you have an older one try it.
    Hope could help some of you.

• Gundeckk
    1 posts

Same thing is happening to me on Xbox One X. This seems more game related than system or headsets.

• UnderMS1019
    8 posts

Same thing is still happening to me!

• COSitsWORTHit
    2 posts

PS4 with digital version. Constant audio issues on cut scenes and especially during the confirm kill cut scene.

very disappointing. Other issues too but this is audio issue

• rvkennedy
    1 posts

I have the PS5 version, upgraded from a PS4 disc.
    There is no voice audio in cutscenes - none. I have to turn subtitles on to find out what people are saying. Back in the game, the voices are audible. I reinstalled and restarted but the issue persists.

• RandyOmar8
    7 posts

@thorhammer96 is anyone still having this audio issue cause I am. 1) Since the beginning of the game there has been a dialogue syncing issue. I.E. Character 1 talks and gets half-way through their sentance and then the voice audio drops out until it is Charater 2's time to talk, at which point Character 1 continues their dialogue over/overlapping Character 2's dialogue.

2) The frame rate drops significantly I was just in Norway and it was stuttering every 3 seconds. It fundamentally ruins the gameplay and atmosphere of the game. It’s been 6 months since the game came out and they still haven’t fully fixed these issues.

@ubi-borealis is anyone still having this audio issue cause I am. 1) Since the beginning of the game there has been a dialogue syncing issue. I.E. Character 1 talks and gets half-way through their sentance and then the voice audio drops out until it is Charater 2's time to talk, at which point Character 1 continues their dialogue over/overlapping Character 2's dialogue.2) The frame rate drops significantly I was just in Norway and it was stuttering every 3 seconds. It fundamentally ruins the gameplay and atmosphere of the game. It’s been 6 months since the game came out and they still haven’t fully fixed these issues.

• RandyOmar8
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1183 posts

Hello everyone,

I apologise for the delay in my response to this thread after separating these posts out from the original megathread concerning the audio quality of Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Thank you all for continuing to share your reports of audio during cutscenes cutting out, stuttering, being quiet or being delayed in starting up, and I hope that these issues have not greatly impacted your experience of enjoying Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

To open a dedicated investigation into these issues with the developers, I will need to gather further information from you all. As such, please find below a list of the information / resources I will require; providing as many of these as possible would be greatly appreciated, as it means that I can pass forward as much information as possible for the developers to analyse and investigate.

• Confirmation of the platform(s) you play on
    • Description of the exact cutscenes affected, and during which quests / arcs
    • Description of the type of issues faced and their nature, e.g. severe stuttering audio during cutscenes
    • Details of any troubleshooting steps already attempted, including the make / model numbers of any alternative audio devices tested
    • Description of your audio set-up and any audio devices in use, such as headsets
    • A video demonstrating the issue(s) you are experiencing (please upload this to an external site such as YouTube, and provide the link here in the thread)
    • (PC) Confirmation as to your control scheme (controller, keyboard and mouse, or hybrid)
    • (PC) MSINFO and DXDIAG files (these will need to be submitted to us via a support case or Live Chat; please reply in this thread with your case reference number for me to retrieve these)

If any of you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know, and I will do my best to address these. Thank you all in advance for your help and assistance; it is much appreciated! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics