Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [DISCONTINUED] Some trophies haven't retroactively unlocked after migrating from PS4 to PS5 | POST HERE

2 Likes/389 Replies/14009 Views
    Syke80
    9 posts

engage in a relationship with Petra so you'll have access to her archery mission, do that mission and then both pops up, first calling in a favor and then the platinum 

• borisbog
    11 posts

If you have already romanced petra, you may break up with her and that will trigger the trophy lever. For me it did, sans “is someone there”, but that is easily redone.

• LegateHawk
    25 posts

im also reporting in here the trophy that requires you to beat all orlog players did not unlock and is the only one i'm missing

• ElMadre1
    87 posts

I'm happy to report that I just resolved the issue by doing the archery challenge with Petra, and then kissing her. It unlocked all of my remaining trophies, including the Orlog one.

• MDarrow4696
    4 posts

PS5 trophies still not auto popping, even updated the PS4 version and carried that save over and nothing.

• MDarrow4696
    4 posts

Still missing

• Orlog Champion
    • ultimate refinement
    • home sweet home
    • builder
    • overdesign 2
    • Viking Legend
  • jd4903
    5 posts

Mine are Rampage
    Complete your first raid in England Skadi's Hobby
    Perform a 150m slide in the snow Builder
    Reach settlement level 3undefinedHome Sweet Home
    Reach settlement level 6
    Not the Norse You're Looking For
    Successfully pass close to a guard in a distrust area by blending with a group of monks
    Ultimate Refinement
    Fully upgrade and enhance a piece of gear
    Orlog Champion
    Beat all the Orlog players
    Seahorse
    Swim a total of 3km with the horse
    An I have IOO% I have Max Level Settlement -.-

• kaviak
    4 posts

@vinyli hey thanks for me calling in a favor poped up after doing something for petra .
    now just hope that completionist all the way and vikings legend pops up
    thanks for the tip

• kaviak
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis i did the petra bowing test and calling in a favot poped up now i just need te vikings legend and complete all areas to pop up

• Phetikus
    3 posts

Calling In A Favor, Completionist All The Way and As It Was Foretold all popped for me after doing Petra's bow challenge. I'm now missing from my PS4 platinum:

Skadi's hobby
    Silent Viking
    Builder
    Home Sweet Home
    Flying Eivor
    Orlog Champion

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3884 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences and findings following TU 1.2.1. The development team have been notified that some trophies are still not retroactively unlocking for players. I've also let them know that completing certain actions (such as Petra's archery challenge) has caused some trophies to unlock.

The development team is looking into these reports further. They've requested that affected players provide us with the following information:

• Which trophies are you still missing on PS5?
    • Following TU 1.2.1, have any of your missing trophies been unlocked? If so, which ones have been unlocked?
    • Have you been able to try completing Petra's archery challenge? This has helped some players to trigger their locked trophies to unlock.

Once you've shared this information with us, we can pass it along to the development team for a closer look.

@NLDragon - Thanks for updating us, and letting me know how you were able to trigger Seahorse to unlock. I've added this to your current report.

@olsen7727 - Would you be able to provide us with the information requested above?

@mathmath51, @ARMADILOMANdog, @kaviak & @Phetikus - Thanks for letting us know that completing Petra's archery challenge has triggered some trophies to unlock for you! I've passed on your reports about your still-locked achievements to the development team.

@Syke80 - Just to confirm, were you able to unlock all of your previously locked trophies after completing Pig of Prophecy and Petra's archery challenge? Or are some trophies still locked?

@LegateHawk - I'm sorry to hear you're missing "Orlog Champion." Did you have any other trophies that were locked previously unlocked?

@ElMadre1 - I'm glad to hear that all trophies were unlocked for you following Petra's archery quest! Thanks for updating us.

@MDarrow4696 & @jd4903 - Thanks for letting me know which trophies are still missing for you. Have you been able to try completing Petra's archery quest to see if this triggers the achievements to unlock?

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • LegateHawk
    25 posts

@ubi-borealis after completing petras archery quest it unlocked 3 trophies for me but 2 were still missing "silent viking" to kill 10 enemies without triggering conflict, i was able to do that just by playing, so now im missing the orlog trophy and winning a game of it against random players or petra did not unlock the trophy

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that information for me, @LegateHawk. I've passed this along to the development team for a closer look.

Official Response
  • crb042
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis thanks for following up on this with us!

My success so far:
    I had not yet done The Baker's Plaint mission, completing that awarded Calling in a Favor; Completionist All the Way; As It Was Foretold.
    I upgraded another piece of gear to max level and got Ultimate Refinement.
    I did the requirement for Skadi's Hobby and that awarded, but didn't trigger any others.

I also won a game of Orlog, but it did not give me Orlog Champion.

The list of what I have on PS4 still missing on PS5,
    Viking Legend
    Silent Viking
    Builder
    Home Sweet Home
    Flying Eivor
    Orlog Champion

and Eivor's Saga on the hub's activity bar still says 0%, if that means anything.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, @crb042, and for letting me know how you were able to unlock some of the trophies. I've passed this information along to the development team so they can investigate further.

Official Response
  • NuCt46
    2 posts

Hi all, i've unlocked platinum on ps4 version.
    After migration to ps5 version these trophies were not unlocked:

Viking Legend
    Calling in a favor
    As it was foretold
    Skadi's hobby
    Silent Viking
    Overdesign II
    Completionist all the way
    Builder
    Home sweet home
    Ultimate refinement
    Flying Eivor
    Orlog champion

I upgraded a weapon and unlocked Ultimate Refinement.

After 1.2.1 update, i reloaded a save and did Ragnar Lothbrok grave quest, unlocking Completionist All the Way, Calling in a Favor and As It Was Foretold.

I tried to do something with Petra, but no success.

At this moment these trophies still missing:

Viking Legend
    Skadi's hobby
    Silent Viking
    Overdesign II
    Builder
    Home sweet home
    Flying Eivor
    Orlog champion

Thank you.

• jd4903
    5 posts

Rampage
    Builder
    Home Sweet Home
    Orlog Champion

They haven't unlocked I even kissed Petra did the Archery Challenge nothin unlocked My Settlement is max I can't get the Raid trophy either I even tried doin a River Raid that didn't work either

• olsen7727
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis Of course. I am only missing Orlog Champion. As It Was Foretold after interacting with Petra. I didn't do the archery challenge with Petra, but instead broke up with her and that unlocked the one trophy. Since then, I've done multiple quests (The Way of the Berserker and The Legend of Beowulf), all three of Reda's contracts, won games of Orlog in Ravesthrope and Grantbridge, and tried the archery challenge on multiple saves with no luck.

• jd4903
    5 posts

I only need Settlement to Orlog now I had to start NG jist to get Raid Trophy

• ctconnors
    1 posts

@crb042 This is my exact situation as well, including the 0% progress in Eivor's Saga. Pretty frustrating since the patch notes said the issue was resolved. 🙄

Suggested Topics