Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Thank you for letting us know that you've been able to unlock your missing trophy, @Shadowkista_! Congrats on achieving platinum as well 👏

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the double post. Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding your missing trophies with us. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update.

The development team has began releasing improvements for unlocking trophies with TU 1.3.1, wherein the following fix was deployed:

Mastery Challenge achievements and trophies didn't transfer between platforms.  

I'd like to assure you all that the development team is actively investigating this issue at large and will be continuing to bring improvements in future updates. Following TU 1.3.1, the development team have requested that we open up a new Megathread to continue tracking reports of trophies / achievements not unlocking on all platforms. You can find this new Megathread here.

If some of your trophies still have not unlocked, despite meeting the requirements, please can you share your report within the linked Megathread? This will help us to keep all reports and information in a single place.

As we have opened up this new thread to collect reports, I will now be locking this thread. Please can you provide full up-to-date reports following the release of TU 1.3.1 in the Megathread we have linked above.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Shadowkista_
    7 posts

Thanks to you for the help 🙂

• JELLIGYRL
    1 posts

I just purchased a ps5 and migrated my ac Valhalla from ps4 to ps5. I was not finished with all achievements on my ps4 version. All of my ps4 trophies retroactively unlocked on the ps5 after I completed the quest dawn of the druids, or repeated the actions except for the following ones.

rampage- complete your first raid in England-completed action repeatedly and nothing
    builder- reach settlement level 3
    home sweet home-reach settlement level 6
    flying eivor- I’ve repeated this action as suggested 100 times and nothing
    all that glitters- get your first gold medal in a mastery challenge

on ps5-I’ve completed multiple missions and quests to unlock these achievements and nothing pops for these ones.

any updates on getting these fixed? It would be nice to not have to start a new game that I have well over 200+ hours in in order to obtain the platinum trophy.
    im also updated to the latest patch and followed the suggestions listed here. Unfortunately these trophies still don’t unlock.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @JELLIGYRL! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to unlock some of your trophies after migrating from PS4 to PS5. Thanks for letting us know which trophies you've been unable to unlock, as well as what you've tried to unlock them.

To help us to take a closer look at this, would you be able to send us a video which shows you completing the requirements for one of your missing trophies, and the trophy remaining locked. You can check what the requirements are below.

spoiler

We can then forward your report to the development team for further investigation.

The development team are aware of an issue when retroactively unlocking "All that Glitters" and are currently investigating further. Once we have any updates to share about this trophy, we will let you know within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kailuaboyz
    1 posts

I bought and completed 100% of trophies on AC Valhalla on PS4, when I bought the new Druid expansion on PS5 and transferred my game data over I only had 75% of trophies unlocked.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Kailuaboyz! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that some of your PS4 trophies have not retroactively unlocked on PS5. Please note that you will need to repeat certain actions to cause the trophies to trigger again on PS5.

If your trophy was unlocked using an non-repeatable action (such as completing a story arc, creating your Jomsviking, or completing side quests), you will need to complete another main/side quest to trigger the trophy to unlock again on PS5. Many players have found that completing Petra's side quests, or completing quests as part of the Wrath of the Druids expansion (if able to) have caused more trophies to unlock.

If your trophy was unlocked using a repeatable action (such as collecting certain weapons, being thrown 30m by a Housecarl, or completing a raid), you will need to perform this action again in-game to trigger the trophy to unlock. For instance, for "Worthy" you will need to re-equip Mjolnir.

If you are still unable to trigger your trophies after completing a main/side quest, or by repeating the unlock criteria, please can you let us know which trophies remain locked for you?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TroLLeX_BoSS
    5 posts

Hi, I tried to reinstall the game, cloud manual save from ps4 to ps5, started new game a do some quests, got trophie for mastery challange.. nothing helped.

I have newest versions of Valhalla on both PS versions.

Still missing;
    Builder
    Home sweet home
    Calling in a Favor
    As It Was Foretold

I would be happy for any help. Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @TroLLeX_BoSS!

I'm sorry to hear that some of your trophies haven't unlocked after migrating from PS4 to PS5. Thanks for letting us know what you've tried already, and for clarifying which trophies remain locked for you.

For these four trophies, we would ask you to complete another main/side quest to trigger the trophy to unlock again on PS5. Many players have found that completing Petra's side quests have caused more trophies to unlock. Would you be able to try this for us?

If the trophies remain locked, please can you send us a video which shows the following:

• That upon completing one of Petra's archery challenges, the trophies do not unlock in-game.
    • The you have met the requirements for the four trophies. In this case, we would like to see that you have completed the Hordafylke and Suthsexe arcs, and that you have reached settlement level 6.

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform first (such as YouTube or Google Drive), as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TroLLeX_BoSS
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis yes I tried on River raids quests but nothing. I went all the story and side quests so I have nothing to do in any area. I have more than 144h in game.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for those additional images, @TroLLeX_BoSS!

To help with the investigation, the team would like a video that shows you completing a main/side quest and that the trophies don't trigger as expected. I'd recommend trying Petra's archery quest, as this is a quick and easy quest to trigger in your settlement, and it can be easily repeated.

We'd also like some images that shows the trophies are still locked in your PS5 Trophy collection, but are unlocked in your PS4 Trophy collection.

I can then include these in your report to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TroLLeX_BoSS
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis OK I tried Petra's archery and the Calling in a Favor and As It Was Foretold triggered but for Builder and Home sweet home nothing.

There is a video showing finished Petra's archery quest :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jU5CBBRT53kFoSl-xdRcC7LgJuByxWUU/view?usp=sharing

PS4 Achievements:

PS5 Achievements:

• koening1
    9 posts

I have just purchased a ps5 and trying to transfer my trophies from the ps4 game to the ps5 game.

I have only 1 unlocked because i’m holding
    Mjolnir . I’m at 73% on the ps4 and 3% on Ps5. Is there a way to make them popped . I have Eivor’s Saga locked but on ps4 it’s a trophy i have.

Thanks

• koening1
    9 posts

Also Im missing Like a Druid .. Silent Viking , Picture of grace , Home Sweet Home, Face my might

• TroLLeX_BoSS
    5 posts

Hi, @ubi-borealis Any update on this issue please?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@TroLLeX_BoSS - Thanks for those additional images, and for including a video which shows you completing Petra's archery quest. I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look. If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

@koening1 - I'm sorry to hear that you're missing some of your PS4 trophies. Just to clarify, have you only be able to successfully unlock "Worthy?" If so, please can you try the following steps:

If your trophy was unlocked using an non-repeatable action (such as completing a story arc, creating your Jomsviking, or completing side quests), you will need to complete another main/side quest to trigger the trophy to unlock again on PS5. Many players have found that completing Petra's side quests, or completing quests as part of the Wrath of the Druids expansion (if able to) have caused more trophies to unlock.

If your trophy was unlocked using a repeatable action (such as collecting certain weapons, being thrown 30m by a Housecarl, or completing a raid), you will need to perform this action again in-game to trigger the trophy to unlock. For instance, for "Worthy" you will need to re-equip Mjolnir.

If you're still missing trophies after trying these steps, please can you let us know which trophies have remained locked?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • koening1
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis Right now the only ones missing are Eivor’s saga , home and like a druid

• JLPM98191
    6 posts

hi sorry to bother but as the title says just got myself a ps5 and i had already platinum vallhalla in ps4 now that i install the ps5 version i had already bought the ps5 version before and a friend lend me his vallhalla ps4 and i played it so back to my question my trophies are not linking i have none archievement in ps5 version how do i link it i already did all the data transfer and all of that please help and thanks in advance again sorry to bother if this has already been discuss.

• StreetwiseLive
    6 posts

So has the trophies been fixed yet? Upgraded my PS4 to the PS5 version and no pop ups happened for the PS5. Although equpping Monjir and Escaliber unlocked the trophies and assassinating unlocked the 10 required. But I really dont want to sit through 200+ hours to gain all the Arc etc trophies. Also if I completed the new Paris once released will I then have to on the PS4 version?

• irishginger
    1 posts

How do i transfer my ps4 trophies to ps5 spent over 100 hours in ps4 not dpin it again on ps5 its a joke at this point ubisoft

• StreetwiseLive
    6 posts

@irishginger I done a reda quest and 39 put of of the 51 popped up if that helps

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics