Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [DISCONTINUED] Some trophies haven't retroactively unlocked after migrating from PS4 to PS5 | POST HERE

2 Likes/389 Replies/13951 Views
    blueaurora
    1 posts

Wondering why they haven't fixed this yet either. Just got everything loaded over and I'm missing quite a bit. This stinks, come on ubisoft. This is only going to get worse.

• Gonzo8463
    6 posts

Im stuck on 88% .

the ones that remain for me are -

The Order is Revealed (complete the lunden arc)
    Calling in a Favor (complete the Suthsexe arc)

i completed these story Arcs while on the ps4, but when transferring across to the ps5 these 2 trophies never synced .

the other remaining 4 i need are still to do in game (destroy 5 boats,fly 30meters,defeat all Orlogs and catch all fish) so ive no worries about them. But the 2 main storyline based ones will prevent me from hitting the Platinum .

i was able to make all my other trophies sync and pop after assassinating a dummy outside the hidden ones hut back at Ravensthorpe .

• Shadelife
    2 posts

Hi, I played a good amount of valhalla on the ps4 and then switched to ps5 with the free upgrade. After a while all my collected trophies started to show on the ps5. Now I am 50 hours further and completed the main story but I found out some of the trophies for completed arcs didn't show up on my ps5 trophies. I'm very sad about this. Don't feel like starting over again.

Tia

• I_am_8-bit
    4 posts

Any response on this yet? I didn’t see anything in the upcoming patch notes about the trophy issue. In the time since I last posted on this topic I got the platinum on PS4, would’ve been great to play this on my ps5 but I wasn’t about to give up 60 hours of progress. I tried loading my platinum save on ps5 but the same issue occurred and it didn’t unlock all the additional trophies again.

• Shadelife
    2 posts

The trophies that didn't unlocked are called:

The order is revealed and Calling in a favor.

• KingApollo804
    1 posts

I’m having the same issue. The Lunden arc trophy did not transfer when I upgraded to PS5

• MisterFlink
    23 posts

@jnadelberg2008 replying to this again to see if someone has been able to solve this issue... has been a really annoying bug...

• dcskaterboy
    3 posts

Yes I have trophies that did not populate once I started playing the 5 version either

1. The Order is Revealed
    2. Builder
    3. Ultimate Refinement

Please help guys and gals! Would love to play the second half of the game on the PS5 as I wasn’t aware you had to download the 5 version separately and do not want to start over, thanks!

• dcskaterboy
    3 posts

Trophies not popping up either please help!!!

• dcskaterboy
    3 posts

@xtralag almost the same exact trophies as me. Going to finish the story on the 4 version and hope they come out with a new game plus version and finish the rest of the trophies for the 5 through new game+

• brianbaldwin92
    2 posts

It’s the same with me man the ones that didn’t pop were the story ones. I contacted them and Sony they both don’t know what is going on. They both told me it doesn’t transfer and you have to restart the whole game. Then after a while they started magically popping all except 7 or 9 for me like I said all story ones and the lunden one was one of the ones that didn’t for me as well. Hopefully soon this will be fixed because I don’t even feel like playing the game anymore to me it’s pointless to even play now because I love getting platinums but until this is fixed I won’t be touching it

• I_am_8-bit
    4 posts

For those who are wondering patch 1.1.1 did not fix this issue. I loaded up my platinum save and a few random achievements popped but not all of them. Still missing several story arc achievements, skadis hobby, equine attack, silent Viking, over design 2, builder, completionist all the way, home sweet home, ultimate refinement and orlag champion. I redid equine attack and skadis hobby hoping the rest would pop but they did not, I also replayed an orlag player and beat him to try and get orlag champ but it didn’t pop either. Redoing some of these trophies would not be feasible without dozens of additional hours of play with a fresh play through which is disappointing. Also I do not want to redo over design 2, that trophy is straight bull****. Hopefully next patch addresses this but I’m putting this game away for now.

• nanoonanoo78
    6 posts

The order revealed isnt unlocking either, complete the lunden arc, well i have, the game is 100% done 176 hrs total and dont see why i should start a new game, get to the same point and gamble the trophy poping this time, no garuntee it will unlock doing a new game, it didnt do it the first time, this really needs addressing now, and theres many others on xbox and ps4/5 having issues with acheivments/trophys staying locked. I started on ps4, unlocked 6-7 world trophies, none of them carried over, had to redo them on ps5, but trophies are linked to your psn profile, its the same psn profile i use on ps4 as ps5 so i dont know why we have had to redo trophies.

• nanoonanoo78
    6 posts

@gonzo8463 i started on ps4 too, but i completed the lunden arc much later on ps5 and it didnt unlock on ps5, lots of people ive spoken to stuck on this one only played on ps5 and it just stays locked.

• caspeer_costel
    13 posts

I can confirm that my PS4 achievements also did not sync to PS5 after this update. On the PS5 I'm missing the fishing and platinum achievements but on the "same" PS5 save, I only have 60% of the achievements unlocked.

• show_stoppa
    52 posts

Recently was able to secure myself a PS5. Was super excited to platinum the game after I had already finished the game on PS4. But for some reason, only a partial number of my trophies have transferred over to PS5. e.g I already have the trophy unlocked for releasing a firefly, which was one of the last things I did on PS4, but I dont have trophies for settlement level 3 , or level 6, or lunden arc. I already have the settlement at level 6 and have already finished the game, so I dont know how I can go back and redo them. Please help

• show_stoppa
    52 posts

I have the same issue. Only a partial number of trophies transferred over to PS5. Come on Ubi. Fix this thing. They already said that all trophies will be transferred. Why is this not happening?

• show_stoppa
    52 posts

Got the same issue. Any response from the mods would be great.

• show_stoppa
    52 posts

Have the same issue mate. Its sad that this post has been a month old and there has been no response from any of the mods. Atleast add this issue to the known issue list.

• show_stoppa
    52 posts

The issue hasn't even been acknowledged in the known issues list. I have the same problem.

Suggested Topics