Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [DISCONTINUED] Some trophies haven't retroactively unlocked after migrating from PS4 to PS5 | POST HERE

2 Likes/389 Replies/15211 Views
    Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there @PhillipShawn!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to unlock "Orlog Champion," "Builder" and "Home Sweet Home." Thanks for letting me know that you've tried completing one of Reda's quests, and that this caused your other trophies to unlock again. I've shared your report with the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • PhillipShawn
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis Great looking forward to it keep up the good work 💪

• koening1
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis I have others to do like sliding on the mountain which is easy to do but the ones i can’t do is Like a druid and home sweet home

• Garbo3
    778 posts

Do Ubisoft intend to fix this???
    I am still playing on a PS4 because of trophies no popping in PS5.
    We shouldn't have to be replaying or performing extra actions 🙄. Cant believe this thread tittle says REOPENED since the issue is never been solved.
    I guess will never experience an Assassin's Creed in next gen consoles then,as Ubisoft has treated the customers so poorly with this bugged unfinished product that won't buy any more an Ubisoft game.
    And the bug list keep growing. Such a mess....

• mrsholding
    1 posts

I’ve got 33 trophies on PS4, some gold, silver and bronze. It’s only popped 17 on PS5…all bronze. Very irritating.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 749 posts

@show_stoppa Hi,

Sorry to hear you've not been able to collect missing trophies.

In some cases, inviting Petra/Randvi/Tarben to bed (romance option after completing their quests) may help, can we confirm if this has been tried already?

We hope this information helps, please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

Official Response
  • Soul_Slayer98
    14 posts

Hello @ubi-borealis,

I finally have the PS5 and I was happy to play AC Valhalla on 4K. But now I also have the trophies problem. 
    On the PS4 I have all the trophies and platinum. For both the main game and the DLC. I haven't received any trophies on the PS5 so far. Even after doing side quests, nothing came. What can I do?

• Soul_Slayer98
    14 posts

I just got the most trophies. About 15 are not automatically popped up. I was able to earn a few afterwards. 
    The trophies I can't earn:
    • Rampage
    • Overdesign II
    • Builder
    • Home sweet home
    • Orlog Champion

All trophies from the DLC didn‘t Pop up.

Please help me…

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@soul_slayer98 Try to perform the activities asked on some of them. I know other trophies cannot be recovered this way as the home sweet home for example.
    I been waiting for Ubisoft to fix this problem,got a PS5 but don't want the trophies not popping so am still playing Valhalla on PS4 for this reason. Shame,as the loading times are a nightmare. Is been months. Still waiting.

• koening1
    9 posts

Finally i was a bit fed up and loaded a old save and was able to do like a druid and builder .. still waiting after home sweet home to popped

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1113 posts

Hello @Soul_Slayer98, for some trophies and achievements in the game, they will unlock automatically when playing on the next gen platform. Some trophies will need to be unlocked a second time, depending on the trophy and other trophies will pop after completing a main quest or side quest, it depends on which trophy.

If you let me know the exact trophy that is locked for you, I can tell you its unlock condition.

As for the DLC trophies, I am not entirely sure if these will transfer to the new console, but I will do my best to find out for you and update this thread when I hear back from the Valhalla team, regarding DLC next gen trophy unlock conditions.

Official Response
  • Soul_Slayer98
    14 posts

@ubi-milky I just got the most trophies. About 15 are not automatically popped up. I was able to earn a few afterwards. 
    The trophies I can't earn: 
    Rampage 
    There are no more raids because I have already done them all. I also tried to raid closed monasteries, but that didn't work. 
    Builder 
    My settlement is already at level 6. I can't upgrade anything anymore.
    Home sweet home 
    My settlement is already at level 6. I can't upgrade anything anymore.
    Orlog Champion
    I won all the Orlog games. if I win the games that have already been completed again, it does not help. I've tried everything.

All trophies from the DLC didn‘t Pop up.

• koening1
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis Only Home sweet home to unlock but i have upgraded everything

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1113 posts

Thanks for confirming the trophies that are not unlocking for you personally.

From what I could find in our information, these are the unlock conditions for PS5 -

Rampage - Complete a raid location (outside of River Raid).

Builder - Reach settlement level 3 and complete a main quest or side quest

Home Sweet Home - Reach settlement level 6 and complete a main or side quest.

Orlog champion - Beat all the Orlog players and complete a main or side quest.

Do you have extra side quests or you can complete in the game to make the trophies above help synchronize?

Official Response
  • Soul_Slayer98
    14 posts

@ubi-milky thank you for your answer. I know what to do for the trophy. I've already tried everything. Unfortunately, I do not have any old savegames. I only can do the daily quests. Daily quests I could do did not trigger the trophies.

will this problem be adressed in a future update?

• Soul_Slayer98
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1265 posts

@koening1 - Can you please provide a screenshot showing that you are eligible to have the trophy unlocked (i.e. that your settlement is level 6) but that the trophy remains locked for you? It would also be appreciated if you could provide a screenshot from within the in-game menu showing that you have the latest title update (1.3.0) installed. Thanks!

@Soul_Slayer98 - I merged your two recent posts into one to keep the information together; I hope that you don't mind! To address the issues you are having specifically, can you please provide screenshots showing that you are eligible to have these trophies unlocked, as well as a screenshot showing that you have the latest title update (1.3.0) installed? If you could also specify exactly what you have tried in order to get each trophy to unlock, that would be great. Reda's daily quests should prompt some to synchronise, so in the meantime I would recommend continuing to complete more of these, as well as attempting repeat actions (such as beating one Orlog player again). Once we have the requested files from you, we'll forward these to the development team for them to investigate further. 🙂

Official Response
  • koening1
    9 posts

@ubi-woofer I can’t send it to you the files are too big

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 985 posts

Hey @koening1 !

Have you yet tried uploading your screenshot(s) to a hosting site (such as Imgur) and posting a link?

This should bypass any image size / upload issues.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • koening1
    9 posts

Suggested Topics