Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [DISCONTINUED] Some trophies haven't retroactively unlocked after migrating from PS4 to PS5 | POST HERE

2 Likes/389 Replies/15160 Views
    Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-theberry Do they even intend to fix this?? Properly I mean. As repeating some actions is ok but some trophies related to the settlement level can't be triggered by performing side quest,Redas etc.
    This thread was opened in November. Is August.
    Just want to know as after seen in the title that is been reopened when the problem is never been fixed means to me they are not looking for any fix for this issue.
    Thanks

• ArmageddonAdept
    4 posts

@ubi-theberry I have to voice my concerns here as well. Since the update in April I have had a large collection of trophies still missing. I had a 100% save on my PS4 before I switched, and every software update (PS5 or Valhalla) gets processed ASAP. I've downloaded Wrath of the Druids and completed it since then, keep playing the events like Sigrblot, and am generally constantly at the current end game but am still missing so many trophies. I really do not want to start a new save, that should not be the solution to this kind of problem. So is Ubisoft still even working on this issue, or should we just give up?

• Soul_Slayer98
    14 posts

@ubi-woofer here are the screenshots:
    https://imgur.com/a/Y1G4x3E
    I'm playing on 1.3.0. 
    You can also see that I had all the trophies on PS4 (including DLC). But I'm missing those trophies on the PS5.
    I've done about 14 Reda quests so far but the trophies still haven't come. I also tried to interact with Randvi / Petra, to go to bed or to end the relationship - unsuccessfully too. I also won several Orlog games - it didn't work either.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4120 posts

Hello there!

@koening1 - Thanks for sharing those images with us. I've passed these along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

@Garbo3 - The development team originally deployed a fix for this issue in TU 1.2.1, however we reopened the investigation following reports that trophies still did not retroactively unlock following a migration from PS4 to PS5. This is why the thread has been marked as "REOPENED."

Rest assured that the development team are investigating this issue further, and that the player support team is passing along all reports shared with us to assist with this. Once we have any new information to share from the team, such as any news regarding fixes, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

@ArmageddonAdept - I'm sorry to hear you're missing several trophies after migrating to PS5. If you haven't already, please can you try the following workarounds to see if this causes any of the missing trophies to trigger:

If your trophy was unlocked using an non-repeatable action (such as completing a story arc, creating your Jomsviking, or completing side quests), you will need to complete another main/side quest to trigger the trophy to unlock again on PS5. Many players have found that completing Petra's side quests, or completing quests as part of the Wrath of the Druids expansion (if able to) have caused more trophies to unlock.

If your trophy was unlocked using a repeatable action (such as collecting certain weapons, being thrown 30m by a Housecarl, or completing a raid), you will need to perform this action again in-game to trigger the trophy to unlock. For instance, for "Worthy" you will need to re-equip Mjolnir.

If you are still missing trophies after trying these steps, please can you confirm which trophies you're still missing? Can you also let us know which main/side quest you tried completing in order to trigger trophies unlocked by a non-repeatable action?

@Soul_Slayer98 - Thanks so much for those images, and for letting me know what side quests you have tried to trigger the trophies! I've forwarded your report to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

I notice that you've been unable to trigger "Rampage." Can you clarify what you mean by "closed monasteries" in your original post? Do you mean that you've tried re-raiding locations you've already successfully cleared? Or are you raiding locations that weren't marked as red raid icons on your map?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • PhillipShawn
    8 posts

Just add a new game plus and play to that point for the settlement trophies I wouldn't even mind

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 979 posts

We'll pass this suggestion onto the team @phillipshawn, thank you!

Official Response
  • slamFM
    2 posts

Is this ever going to be fixed? Is there anyone who got the platinum without troubles? I only got 39 trophies. Platinumed on ps4… very frustrating.

• trickitrules
    11 posts

Bucking the trend slightly, I’ve tried to retrospectively unlock the PS4 trophies that I’ve already unlocked on PS5 - I even re-did all the requirements for the Druids and Mastery DLC but they haven’t unlocked for me on PS4.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@slamfm I got the platinum but found one game breaking bug on the story arch fixed loading a 21 hours previous save. Then had to wait for the world event pig of prophecy to be fixed for a while to get the platinum. Found other bugs like not being able to talk to NPCs and some others I don't remember,but I manual save every 15 minutes to load older saves without losing a lot of progress.
    I own a PS5 but am waiting for this issue with the trophies to be fixed,so still playing on PS4.

• Joethefatmamba
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • GOFFSTA
    1 posts

Only 3 of my trophies unlocked. On ps5 when transferred from ps4. Platinumed it on ps4, only trophies that unlocked were caladfwlch for wielding excalibur and worthy for wielding mjolnir and silent viking

• ArmageddonAdept
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis

If your trophy was unlocked using an non-repeatable action (such as completing a story arc, creating your Jomsviking, or completing side quests), you will need to complete another main/side quest to trigger the trophy to unlock again on PS5. Many players have found that completing Petra's side quests, or completing quests as part of the Wrath of the Druids expansion (if able to) have caused more trophies to unlock.

If your trophy was unlocked using a repeatable action (such as collecting certain weapons, being thrown 30m by a Housecarl, or completing a raid), you will need to perform this action again in-game to trigger the trophy to unlock. For instance, for "Worthy" you will need to re-equip Mjolnir.

For reference, I just completed the Siege of Paris. I also completed Wrath of the Druids while missing trophies. I currently am missing Viking Legend (of course), Rampage (I have completed a raid on each of the three maps without this popping), Builder and Home Sweet Home, Orlog Champion (I have beat at least 3 different Orlog champions and it did not pop), Caladfwlch (obviously I can't pick it up again). Edit: got Caladfwlch to pop by equipping "it".

• Jisan75
    1 posts

I recently switched over from ps4 to 5 starting with siege of paris, had the platinum on 4 and most of the wotd trophies, did the savetransfer and nothing autounlocked.

I got the secret trophy weapon ones buy equipping them again and the horseswimming one by briefly entering the water, the assassination ones by playing in Paris, changing abilities unlocked Face My Might!.

A Picture of Grace also popped randomly while going through Paris (pretty sure I hadnt done the 30 required for that one at the time) but nothing else so I came here looking for tips.

What mostly worked for me was; I started with taking an archery mission with Petra (nothing happened) then went on and caught one fish at the settlement docks (Good Catch! unlocked here),
    then I went on and did the seasonpass legend of beowulf quest which was the only event not completed for me on the main England map and halfway through that all other trophies except 6 unlocked.

What I didnt unlock was Viking Legend, Rampage, Skadi's Hobby, Row Rage, Not the Norse You're Looking For, Flying Eivor & none of the Ireland dlc ones.

• ArmageddonAdept
    4 posts

@jisan75 Sadly, trophies like Skadi's Hobby and Flying Eivor need to be redone. Repeatable actions, such as being thrown or sliding down a mountain, can be repeated to pop the trophy again. Trophies such as the settlement level ones can't be retriggered and are the only ones considered 'broken'.

• CloudStrifeNL
    24 posts

@armageddonadept Orlog Champion is also broken as you can't undefeat a player. And that kinda sucks because it would take a lot of time to trigger just these three trophies. Practically you'll have to replay the entire game to get anough resources for the upgrades. And I do like the game but not that much.

• CloudStrifeNL
    24 posts

I've booted up the game again now the Siege of Paris is out and still the trophies are not popping. Not after romancing Petra again, doing all her activities and all the other suggestions. As mentioned before I finished the first DLC 100% (all trophies) and still no luck. Managed to trigger some again for doing the requirements again but most are still broken as heck. I wish Ubisoft would just fix this. Shouldn't be all that hard to check if the requirements are met and unlocking the trophies. It's possible for the story trophies for example so it is possible.

Trophies that still haven't popped are:

• Overdesign II (could probably be done again)
    • Builder
    • Home Sweet Home (not even when building new buildings from the DLC)
    • Flying Eivor (have been thrown, probably not far enough)
    • Orlog Champion, didn't unlock beating the festival player

So the three that would probably take the most time still won't unlock for most (all?) players who transferred their save from PS4 to PS5. It's not the worst thing in the world but it should be an easy fix if you ask me. Shame that it's taking forever. Been waiting since december for a fix...

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@slamFM - I'm sorry to hear that some of your trophies have not retroactively unlocked on PS5. Can you let us know which trophies have remained locked for you?

Rest assured that the development team are investigating this issue further. They had deployed a fix for this issue in TU 1.2.1, but the investigation has been reopened following reports that the issue still persists. Once we have any updates to share from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

@trickitrules - As you're encountering a slightly different issue, in terms of your PS5 trophies not unlocking on PS4, I would recommend that you open up a new thread about this. We can then investigate this separately without going off-topic within this thread about migrating from PS4 to PS5. Please include which trophies have remained locked, as well as what steps you've tried to unlock them again.

@GOFFSTA - I'm sorry to hear that only three of your trophies unlocked following your migration to PS5. Can you let us know if you have tried these steps, depending on the trophies you are missing:

If your trophy was unlocked using an non-repeatable action (such as completing a story arc, creating your Jomsviking, or completing side quests), you will need to complete another main/side quest to trigger the trophy to unlock again on PS5. Many players have found that completing Petra's side quests, or completing quests as part of the Wrath of the Druids expansion (if able to) have caused more trophies to unlock.

If your trophy was unlocked using a repeatable action (such as collecting certain weapons, being thrown 30m by a Housecarl, or completing a raid), you will need to perform this action again in-game to trigger the trophy to unlock. For instance, for "Worthy" you will need to re-equip Mjolnir.

@ArmageddonAdept - Thank you for confirming that you've completed both expansions and that some of your trophies remain missing. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to trigger "Caladfwlch" again, though. I've shared your report with the development team.

Would you be able to try completing another raid within England to see if "Rampage" triggers? You should be able to start a raid in any of the monastery locations by using the horn. If the area has already been looted, you will need to defeat all enemies in the area for the raid to be "completed." Could you give this a try?

@Jisan75 - Thanks for letting us know what steps you tried to get most of your trophies to trigger again! As mentioned by @ArmageddonAdept, some actions will need to be repeated to trigger the trophies again. Would you be able to try meeting the requirements of "Rampage", "Skadi's Hobby", "Row Rage", "Not the Norse You're Looking For" and "Flying Eivor" again? For "Rampage," I'd recommend trying the steps I've provided above to @ArmageddonAdept.

If you're still unable to trigger any of the trophies after repeating actions, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread.

@CloudStrifeNL - Thank you for providing us with an updated report. For "Overdesign II" and "Flying Eivor," I would recommend trying to meet the unlock conditions again to see if this triggers the trophies to unlock.

We've noticed that players seem to have the most trouble retroactively unlocking "Orlog Champion," "Builder," and "Home Sweet Home," and have notified the development team of this reoccurring issue. I've shared your report with them as part of the ongoing investigation.

If you encounter trouble unlocked "Overdesign II" and "Flying Eivor" after repeating actions, please don't hesitate to update us as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ArmageddonAdept
    4 posts

@Ubi-Borealis "Would you be able to try completing another raid within England to see if "Rampage" triggers? You should be able to start a raid in any of the monastery locations by using the horn. If the area has already been looted, you will need to defeat all enemies in the area for the raid to be "completed." Could you give this a try?"

Ugh, my smooth brain really thought this was about doing river raids. I raided a small camp on the Nene river until Eivor's bark "We are done here" sounded, but got no trophy. Then went to Sudwella Monestary and did the same, still nothing. So I finally went and cleared the Raculf Monestary, resulting in no trophy. Admittedly, none of these three raids resulted in the pop-over "raid completed" message either.

Since I started all three raids from the boat (go to highlighted area on map, point longship at coast, press triangle to start raid) I also went to Brimclif Monastery and blew the horn after walking in. Completed the raid, got the bark, did not get the pop-over, did not get the trophy.

I understand you are not Ubisoft. But you are the person I am talking with so sadly you have to be the recipient of my frustration. It's been 5 months and we still can't get our trophies fixed? We still have to "try this" or "try that"? It's disappointing that a game that has produced record sales, and profits, gets this level of product support. For a supposed AAA game and studio, this is abysmal levels of support.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for trying to complete another raid in England for me, @ArmageddonAdept, and for providing additional information on your raiding experience. I'm sorry to hear that the trophy didn't trigger following this. We've had reports from some players that this helped the trophy to unlock, which is why I requested you to repeat this specific action.

I understand that this situation is a frustrating one to be in, especially as you have already successfully unlocked the trophies before, and I apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused.

I've updated your report to the development team to confirm that you've been unable to unlock "Rampage" after repeating the action. If we require any additional information from you regarding your locked trophies, we will reach out to you within this thread. Any updates from the investigation will also be shared within this thread, so please do keep an eye out.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Prowler222
    4 posts

None of my trophies carried over when I migrated to PS5 not a single one.

I copied the savegames and profile over from PS4 vie a USB stick and they were not visible in the game.

The only saves were the 3 cloud saves from the last PS4 session so yes I have my current game state but absolutely no trophy record.

State on PS4 was - Main game platinum, Druids DLC complete except last glitched Trial of the Morrighan in the NE. All mastery challenges gold medals and festival 100% completed. Repeatable activities are causing trophies to pop and I have tried going back to England killing a target, completing a mastery trial all to no avail.

I am continuing through SOP in the hope that eventually Ubisoft will patch this thing correctly.

Suggested Topics