• overdesign 2
    • silent Viking
    • skadi’s hobby
    • As it was foretold
    • calling in a favor
    • viking legend
  • Randy6919
    3 posts

Recently played Assassin's Creed Valhalla on PS5 and found out that some trophies didn't migrate from the PS4 version to PS5. It's about the following trophies:
    Calling in a Favor --> Story related trophy
    As It Was Foretold --> Story related trophy
    Skadi's Hobby --> No Story related trophy

I saw a lot of posts but still people who aren't helped. Is there already a fix for it?

Also do people know if it's possible to get the PS5 trophies on the PS4 if they got unlocked on the PS5? Hopefully I can get these trophies poppin any soon.

• saoakden
    2 posts

I upgraded Valhalla to the ps5 and I turned on Valhalla today and I noticed that my trophies weren't there. I unlocked a bit of trophies on the PS4 and now on PS5 and the PS App my trophies are not there but on PS4 they are still unlocked. Can I get some help please?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 895 posts

Hello @saoakden,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Your trophies should unlock automatically when you unlock any other trophy that hasn't been unlocked yet 🙂

Can you please confirm if you unlocked any other trophies by any chance? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • Matush_SVK
    6 posts

Is this issue recognized by Ubisoft? I don't see it in official megathread of known issues.

• CNuijten98
    1 posts

Similar issue here. All the trophies popped up for me except the one when you complete the sussex arc. This means I have to play the campaign all over again to get that platinum trophy.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@randy6919 I can confirm that this is a known issue and is planned to be fixed in a future update.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • AW415
    1 posts

@azmore_peeps Same anyone actually got help from ubisoft yet. They don't seem to care

• Stasiu_Odo
    1 posts

The same problem. But all the trophies gone. Ubi I beg you pls fix this.

• Randy6919
    3 posts

@ubi-keo Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully it will be fixed soon so I can go on with the platinum trophy hunt ^_^

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @randy6919,

No worries, we're happy to help! 🙂

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to ear that some of your trophies didn't unlock.

I just checked this and I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team. Additionally, a fix is planned to be released in a future update. Once the resolution is live, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes in our News and Announcements section.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • cheddabiist
    2 posts

Im missing two trophies after transferring to ps5:

• calling in a favour
    • as it was foretold
  • Jennie_Munchkin
    2 posts

@ubi-raziel
    I completed Valhalla on PS4 6/12/20. Synced to PS5 last night and a handful aren't unlocking-

Platinum trophy
    Calling in a favor
    As it was foretold
    Skadi's hobby
    Silent Viking
    Overdesign II
    Completionist all the way
    Builder
    Home sweet home
    Ultimate refinement
    Flying Eivor
    Orlog champion

Not sure if this is even being looked at anymore but would be annoying to have to do them all again.

• cheddabiist
    2 posts

@ubi-raziel im missing "calling in a favour" and "as it was foretold"

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 675 posts

@cheddabiist Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

I'm sorry that some of your trophies did not migrate. The development team are aware of this and are working on a fix. We will communicate any updates in this forum.

Your continued patience is appreciated!

Official Response
  • wboze1112
    4 posts

I am missing Viking Legend, Calling in a Favor, In the Footsteps of the Gods,As It Was Foretold, Skadis Hobby, Silent Viking, Overdosing II, completionist all the way, Builder, Home Sweet Home, Flying Eivor,and Orlag Champion. Is there an update on the fix?

• Griever29
    1 posts

@ubi-raziel the trophies not popping for me are calling in a favor
    As it was foretold
    Completionist all the way
    Orlog champion

• NuCt46
    2 posts

@jennie_munchkin the same for me.

Today i tried to unlock Ultimate refinement trophy to trigger the unlock, but no success.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics