Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NuCt46
    2 posts

@jennie_munchkin the same for me.

Today i tried to unlock Ultimate refinement trophy to trigger the unlock, but no success.

• wboze1112
    4 posts

@ubi-mark Hello, do we have an update on the fix?

• borisbog
    11 posts

Same here, some of the trophies didn't unlock
    Here's the list:
    Calling in a Favor
    As it was foretold
    Orlog Champion
    Is there Anybody Out There?

• kaviak
    4 posts

tommorows update will fix thropy ps4 to ps5 sync

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts

Hello there!

I have merged together several similar threads regarding some trophies not unlocking when a player migrates from PS4 to PS5. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge. Creating a single thread allows us to keep all information and updates in one place.

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that this issue wherein trophies don't unlock retroactively is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with trophies unlocking on PS5 following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - Images or video that show the trophies that are still locked for you on PS5, and that they unlocked on PS4

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • CreepPL
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Hey.
    Just updated to 1.2.1 on my PS5 (and PC as well) and still those two achivement not pop up on PS5
    Calling in a Favor
    As it was foretold
    I crossplayed between pc and ps5 platform
    It should pop up right after i start a game ?

regards
    Mike
    undefined
    undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @CreepPL!

Thanks for updating us. I'm sorry to hear that some of your trophies haven't unlocked. To my knowledge, these should be triggered upon loading into your save.

Just to confirm, did you originally migrate from PS4 to PS5? Or do you just play crossplay between PS5 and PC?

Thanks!

Official Response
  • vinyli
    4 posts

Hi,

still have the Problem that some trophies do Not unlock After the recent update (Calling a favor). Playing on PS5

• NLDragon
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis

Just update both my ps4 and ps5 to patch 1.2.1 and created a new cloud save op my PS4 just to be save but no trophies unlock on my PS5.
    I have the platinum trophy on the PS4 edition.

So just to be clear non of the trophies appear.

undefined

undefinedundefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for providing me with some more information, @CreepPL/Mike. It sounds like you're encountering a slightly different issue to the one being discussed in this thread.

The update included in TU 1.2.1 is to resolve the issue wherein trophies would not be unlocked when a player migrated their save from PS4 to PS5.

Here are the requirements to retro-actively unlock achievements when using cross-play:

• Unlock conditions for Quest-related or not-repeatable achievements: Achievements where unlock conditions have been met will pop when the player completes a new quest.
    • Unlock conditions for Countable/repeatable achievements: Achievements will pop whenever the player performs an achievement-related action past the unlock condition.

If you're having trouble unlocking the achievements on PS5, can you please try completing a quest to see if this triggers the achievements to pop-up.

If the achievements don't trigger after completing a new quest, please can you send us a video that shows you completing a quest and that the achievements don't pop-up accordingly.

@vinyli - Welcome to the forums 🙂 I'm sorry to hear that some trophies haven't unlocked for you. Just to confirm, had you successfully unlocked the trophy previously on PS4 prior to migrating your save to PS5?

@NLDragon - Thanks for providing me with some additional images. Would you be able to try completing a new quest to see if this triggers the trophies to unlock on PS5? If the trophies still don't unlock after completing a new quest, please can you send us a video that shows you completing the quest and the trophies not subsequently unlocking? We can then pass this along for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • CreepPL
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis
    played on pc then on ps5

• vinyli
    4 posts

Update to my earlier post.
    All missing trophies unlocked After Talking to Petra and Go for a small bow hunting Event. Did some River Raids and Quests for Reda before but nothing happend afterwards. Maybe this will help some of you.

• CreepPL
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis
    there is a problem because i did all quest.
    Took contract from Reda but after this quest no popups 😊

• ElMadre1
    82 posts

@creeppl Same here. All quests are done (except Milk of Humankind, please don't get me started) already, no change to my trophies after updating this morning. I migrated from PS4 to PS5.

• ARMADILOMANdog
    7 posts

@elmadre1
    I have every quest completed even the unmarked one in Vinland, still missing the rest of my trophies, tried Reda Quests and a River raid, nothing has unlocked them.

• NLDragon
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis

Sure. Just did a quest for Reda and no trophies pop-up.
    See the video @

Thanks.

• bradcuster
    3 posts

Well, like many I was excited to finally get the platinum to pop today after installing the update 1.2.1, but alas "Calling in a Favor" is still not popping for me. So frustrating because I've spent over 300 hours in the game and found/done everything. I really don't want to start a new game. I can't believe this is so hard to fix. Yes, I did a quest for Reda and still no trophy.

• vinyli
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis
    yes trophy was unlocked on PS4 previously but I managed to unlock all the missing trophies in the meantime.
    See my other post.

• vinyli
    4 posts

@bradcuster
    talk to Petra and go with her for a bow hunting event thats what unlocked all missing trophies for me.

• ARMADILOMANdog
    7 posts

@vinyli Yeah, that only unlocked 2 of my missing trophies, still 5 more that haven’t unlocked.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics