Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bradcuster
    3 posts

Well, like many I was excited to finally get the platinum to pop today after installing the update 1.2.1, but alas "Calling in a Favor" is still not popping for me. So frustrating because I've spent over 300 hours in the game and found/done everything. I really don't want to start a new game. I can't believe this is so hard to fix. Yes, I did a quest for Reda and still no trophy.

• vinyli
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis
    yes trophy was unlocked on PS4 previously but I managed to unlock all the missing trophies in the meantime.
    See my other post.

• vinyli
    4 posts

@bradcuster
    talk to Petra and go with her for a bow hunting event thats what unlocked all missing trophies for me.

• ARMADILOMANdog
    7 posts

@vinyli Yeah, that only unlocked 2 of my missing trophies, still 5 more that haven’t unlocked.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2235 posts

Thanks to everyone who has been so prompt in updating this thread!

If you are still missing trophies after completing an additional new quest, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which trophies are you still missing on PS5?
    • Following TU 1.2.1, have any of your missing trophies been unlocked? If so, which ones have been unlocked?

@CreepPL - Thanks for confirming that for me, and for letting me know you tried completing a quest from Reda. Can you please clarify the additional information requested above?

@vinyli - Thanks for sharing how you were able to trigger all missing trophies to unlock!

@ElMadre1 & @ARMADILOMANdog - I'm sorry to hear that your trophies still haven't unlocked. Please can you provide me with the additional information so we can inform the development team?

@NLDragon - Thanks for the video! I've passed this along to the development team for a closer look.

@bradcuster - I'm sorry to hear that "Calling in a Favor" still hasn't unlocked for you. Was this your only missing trophy?

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • NLDragon
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Update: Just jumped in the water with my mount and the Seahorse trophy appeared immediately without swimming the required 3k. But only that trophy the others did not appear.

• olsen7727
    9 posts

Anyone have a way to unlock the Orlog Champion trophy? I won a game of Orlog and nothing happened (yes, I've defeated all of them on PS4). I tried to go on a short hunt with Petra, but I seemingly don't have that option since I romanced her. However, breaking up with her unlocked one of my missing trophies. Reloading and breaking up with her again didn't do anything either.

• mathmath51
    Original poster 3 posts

So, after doing a Petra archery quest, I finally got Completionist all the way, As it was foretold and Calling in a favor.
    Now I'm still missing Builder, Home sweet home and Orlog champion (beat the Orlog player in Ravensthrope and Petra and the trophy didn't pop as @Ubi-Borealis suggested)
    I'm still missing Silent Viking but this one can still be achieved without having to start a new game.
    I migrated from PS4 to PS5.

• Syke80
    9 posts
    So, after doing a Petra archery quest, I finally got Completionist all the way, As it was foretold and Calling in a favor.
    Now I'm still missing Builder, Home sweet home and Orlog champion (beat the Orlog player in Ravensthrope and Petra and the trophy didn't pop as @Ubi-Borealis suggested)
    I'm still missing Silent Viking but this one can still be achieved without having to start a new game.
    I migrated from PS4 to PS5.

I don't have any Petra related quests left. Petra is only asking Eivor to date her.

• ARMADILOMANdog
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Doing the small Petra quest (as suggested by another user) unlocked the 2 achievements "Calling in a Favor" and "As it was foretold".
    However I am still missing;
    Skadi's Hobby
    Flying Eivor
    Builder
    Home Sweet Home
    Orlog Champion

I can re-do the first 2, but the rest are all things that can't be redone without staring a new game. My current save is over 160Hours and 100% completed, no quests/missions left to do.
    I have 100% of the trophies on my ps4, It is just those 5 which haven't transferred. I have tried doing Reda quests, River Raids and beating a few different Orlog players, but nothing has triggered those left over trophies.

• Syke80
    9 posts

Did the Pig of prophecy quest and got the trophy for Completionist all the way, but no trophy for Calling in a favor

• Syke80
    9 posts

engage in a relationship with Petra so you'll have access to her archery mission, do that mission and then both pops up, first calling in a favor and then the platinum 

• borisbog
    11 posts

If you have already romanced petra, you may break up with her and that will trigger the trophy lever. For me it did, sans “is someone there”, but that is easily redone.

• LegateHawk
    25 posts

im also reporting in here the trophy that requires you to beat all orlog players did not unlock and is the only one i'm missing

• ElMadre1
    77 posts

I'm happy to report that I just resolved the issue by doing the archery challenge with Petra, and then kissing her. It unlocked all of my remaining trophies, including the Orlog one.

• MDarrow4696
    4 posts

PS5 trophies still not auto popping, even updated the PS4 version and carried that save over and nothing.

• MDarrow4696
    4 posts

Still missing

• Orlog Champion
    • ultimate refinement
    • home sweet home
    • builder
    • overdesign 2
    • Viking Legend
  • jd4903
    5 posts

Mine are Rampage
    Complete your first raid in England Skadi's Hobby
    Perform a 150m slide in the snow Builder
    Reach settlement level 3undefinedHome Sweet Home
    Reach settlement level 6
    Not the Norse You're Looking For
    Successfully pass close to a guard in a distrust area by blending with a group of monks
    Ultimate Refinement
    Fully upgrade and enhance a piece of gear
    Orlog Champion
    Beat all the Orlog players
    Seahorse
    Swim a total of 3km with the horse
    An I have IOO% I have Max Level Settlement -.-

• kaviak
    4 posts

@vinyli hey thanks for me calling in a favor poped up after doing something for petra .
    now just hope that completionist all the way and vikings legend pops up
    thanks for the tip

• kaviak
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis i did the petra bowing test and calling in a favot poped up now i just need te vikings legend and complete all areas to pop up

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics