Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• caspeer_costel
    13 posts

I can confirm that my PS4 achievements also did not sync to PS5 after this update. On the PS5 I'm missing the fishing and platinum achievements but on the "same" PS5 save, I only have 60% of the achievements unlocked.

• show_stoppa
    47 posts

Recently was able to secure myself a PS5. Was super excited to platinum the game after I had already finished the game on PS4. But for some reason, only a partial number of my trophies have transferred over to PS5. e.g I already have the trophy unlocked for releasing a firefly, which was one of the last things I did on PS4, but I dont have trophies for settlement level 3 , or level 6, or lunden arc. I already have the settlement at level 6 and have already finished the game, so I dont know how I can go back and redo them. Please help

• show_stoppa
    47 posts

I have the same issue. Only a partial number of trophies transferred over to PS5. Come on Ubi. Fix this thing. They already said that all trophies will be transferred. Why is this not happening?

• show_stoppa
    47 posts

Got the same issue. Any response from the mods would be great.

• show_stoppa
    47 posts

Have the same issue mate. Its sad that this post has been a month old and there has been no response from any of the mods. Atleast add this issue to the known issue list.

• show_stoppa
    47 posts

The issue hasn't even been acknowledged in the known issues list. I have the same problem.

• vipandree
    8 posts

@raphaelzoren same issue here. I got platinum on PS5 and then I start the game on ps4 version certain trophies popped up but not all of them. Don't know why... the trophies list transfer of Marvel Spiderman worked without problems but only ubisoft game got problem somehow.

• vipandree
    8 posts

@show_stoppa same issue here. 1 trophy from main story not popped, trophy from orlog play not popped, settlement already lvl6 not popped and many more of them cant redo again. I guest problem from ubisoft side.

• vipandree
    8 posts

Hello there.

I just searched some threads that lots of players got this issue of trophies transfering and are unable to get platinum unless they start a new game.
    I have just done some test the other game such as Marvel Spiderman. I got platinum on PS4, loaded the ps4 savefile on PS5 and all of trophies including Platinum popped up.

So the issue of trophies tranfering might be from Ubisoft side. There must be a solution for this. The save file should check the archievements/trophies once again while loading the game to make sure that the obtained trophies pop up.

Please fix this issue on Playstation.

• TheColdMist
    2 posts

Just transferred from PS4 to PS5 version and lost these trophies I had already earned:
    - Calling in a Favour (Complete Suthsexe Arc)
    - Silent Viking
    - Overdesign II (this enrages me because of how buggy Valhalla is and how many hours I took working my way around actually doing what the trophy requires - which ISN'T what the trophy description says)
    - Flying Eivor
    - Is There Anybody Out There?

Please patch this somehow so that trophy hunters like myself don't have to go through this game unnecessarily again as this game is tedious enough already with the bloated direction it has taken. Seriously giving the next AC a skip if it isn't vastly different to the latest three installments.

• kaviak
    4 posts

@ubi-raziel

• calling in a favor

• Phetikus
    3 posts

@imdepalmer

The trophies I’m missing from my PS4 to PS5 transfer are:

calling in a favour
    as it was foretold
    disorder of the ancients
    skadi’s hobby
    Silent Viking
    completionist all the way
    builder
    Home sweet home
    Ultimate refinement
    Flying Eivor
    orlog Champion

• Wukaneld
    1 posts

Hello.

I recently transitioned from PS4 to PS5 when I am about 128hrs into the game. I have already earned 28 trophies on PS4 but when I loaded the cloud save on PS5 the trophies started popping but only 25 are given. Specifically the 3 missing trophies are “Calling in a Favor”, “Builder”, and “Silent Viking”. I already completed the Suthsexe Arc and upgraded my settlement to Level 5 so I am not sure how do I re-obtain Calling in a Favor and Builder without starting a new game. Has anyone faced the same issue before and has it been solved?

My game is already updated to the latest version.

• marckoster1997
    1 posts

I have over 150 hours in valhalla and wanted to go for platinum.
    I transfered my save from ps4 to ps5 like 2 months ago.
    Sadly a lot of story trophies are bugged for me and i see no point to re-do the story.
    Trophies that are bugged for me are:

#calling in a favor
    #as it was foretold
    #disorder of the acients
    #silent viking
    #builder
    #home sweet home

Hope you are able to fix them soon!

• cyancyanide
    1 posts

@ubi-raziel All of these did not autopop for me on PS5 from a 100% Plat PS4 save. I have been able to redo all except Calling in a Favor, which will not pop without a new game file.

• Completionist All the Way
    • Flying Eivor
    • As It Was Foretold
    • Orlog Champion
    • Disorder of the Ancients
    • Skadi's Hobby
    • Overdesign II
    • Silent Viking
    • Calling in a Favor
  • MisterFlink
    23 posts

calling in a favor stays locked for me

• MisterFlink
    23 posts

@wukaneld yes, i have the same issue with calling in a favor

• MisterFlink
    23 posts

@shadelife same here with Calling in a favor.

• Tobi_W_Kenobi
    6 posts

For me it’s
    silent Viking
    overdesign II
    completionist all the way
    builder
    home sweet home
    Flying Eivor
    orlog champion
    calling in a favor
    as it was foretold
    disorder the ancients
    and of course the platinum
    that haven’t transferred over to ps5

• EBBE_1990
    1 posts

So after doing the transfer from PS4 to ps5, I was missing several trophies, I've gone back through and gotten most of them again, but Im still missing the trophies for completing the sussexe arc, the prophecy arc as well as the level 3 and level 6 settlement camp trophies?

Pretty much all I need for a platnium so is there a way to do this without having to do the story again

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics