Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• I_am_8-bit
    4 posts

@ubi-viral here’s the issue with your solution, some trophies will not unlock again if you redo an instance of an activity and some seem to be locked completely if you’ve earned the platinum on PS4. Orlag champion will not unlock again if you got it already on PS4, I played and beat several players again and it remains locked. Also the trophy ultimate refinement will not unlock again for me, I’ve upgraded several pieces of gear from basic up to mythical and it won’t unlock again on ps5. Settlement level 3 and 6 trophies also remain locked for me, I had a save right before I hit level 6 but upgrading the settlement to 6 does not unlock either trophy. Even though the PS4 and ps5 seem to have separate trophy stacks I can’t unlock certain trophies again on ps5. Also I redid over design 2 and that trophy is definitely glitched or the trophy description is inaccurate, I had to kill 6 hard difficulty enemies with shields while on fire before it popped again. Replaying all orlag players and getting your settlement from 0-6 again is a huge time commitment, can you offer us any better solutions than starting over?

• DemianKnight
    2 posts

@ubi-viral So basically what you’re saying is we are being screwed out of an auto-platinum unlock just because y’all don’t feel like patching the “just so happen to be” trophies that force us to replay THE ENTIRE GAME twice. Seems too convenient for y’all to just go “yea, these trophies we’ll let pop, but the other ones they’ll have to work for because we want people to think that these trophy hunters are actually enjoying this game”. I can’t talk for anyone else, but I’ll tell you that I’m not. There’s too much to go through, AGAIN! How come it autop popped for Rainbow Six Siege then?

• DemianKnight
    2 posts

I know this is a known issue, but to tell people that they need to reply the ENTIRE thing just for the exact trophies everyone else also is missing from the transfer is absurd. Almost as if it was intentional, which wouldn’t surprise me because we’re talking about Ubisoft here. I’m requesting a patch, not a brand new game. And I’m pretty sure people who will comment on my post will agree with this. Not playing another 100+ hours just because you guys don’t feel like doing your job.

• show_stoppa
    45 posts

Not even an acknowledgement to issue. Come on mods!!!

I am just going to bring all the threads, related to this issue, which havent even received a response from the mods back to the front page.

• show_stoppa
    45 posts

I am just going to bring all the threads, related to this issue, which havent even received a response from the mods back to the front page.

• show_stoppa
    45 posts

• show_stoppa
    45 posts

• show_stoppa
    45 posts

• acostaj79
    2 posts

same here, and even if I wanted to go back to the PS4 version I can't because I already progressed a few trophies in the PS5 version. So If I go back to the PS4, the legendary animals are not there anymore. And on the PS5 even when I already finished the main story some story trophies don't show so is impossible to just "win" them again.

• Ronnie21814
    1 posts

So even after loading up a older save to beat the Orlog players again on ps5 the trophy still doesn’t unlock,
    Any advice or are the team sorting the trophy situation

• HAIRYMOUSSEMAN
    1 posts

@ubi-raziel We're still waiting on the fix for this. I'm personally 80+ hours in and my trophies for all orlog games won, overdesign II, fully upgrade a weapon still haven't popped after upgrading from ps4 to 5.

Any update?

• CreepPL
    6 posts

calling in a favour
    as it was foretold

not showing up after transfer save from pc to ps5

finished Suthsexe Arc and Prophecy again on ps5 - no trophy at all

• Lilcristy
    1 posts

Hi, these are the trophies that doesnt pop for me

skadis hobby
    silent viking
    builder

psn: its_fen_time

• Gwenavere14
    2 posts

Same! Help!

settlement 3 and 6
    calling in a favour
    as it was foretold
    silent viking

please Ubi. This is getting really depressing not being able to legit complete

• Matush_SVK
    6 posts
    calling in a favour
    as it was foretold

not showing up after transfer save from pc to ps5

finished Suthsexe Arc and Prophecy again on ps5 - no trophy at all

Having same problem, also it appears that this is problem on PS5 side as these two trophies are not showing up in activity menu (when you press PS logo while ACV is running)

• en122478
    1 posts

I haven't received either the "Calling in a Favor" or "As it was Foretold" trophies even though I have completed every arc in the game and have effectively earned every other trophy in the game. Also, big mackerel and big flat fish are not spawning in any location they are supposed to spawn in thus not allowing players to complete the fishing missions to obtain the swordfish item. And finally the stores are now taking upwards of two to three days to respawn supplies. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

• Qrionics
    1 posts

Hi, for me the trophies that not autopop on ps5 are:
    Builder
    Silent viking
    Orlog champion
    Home Sweet home
    Completionist all the way
    Calling in a favor
    As it was foretold
    And the platinum Viking legend

Hope u guys can fix this

• CreepPL
    6 posts

@matush_svk agree ! have same situation like u. Only last trophie (platinium) is visible

• Demihuman77
    4 posts

@en122478 has been driving me insane as well. I’ve been scouring every part of the ocean in Norway and cannot find big mackerel. I think I found one big flat fish in Essex but I can’t real it in and immediately breaks off

• Fadii0102
    1 posts

—Calling in favor
    trophy didn’t unlock for me either

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics