Welcome to discussion
I have everything except one event done (bugged milk of humankind) done on PS5, so I thought I'd give transferring to PS4 a go.
Nothing triggered initially. Then I did the following.
- Assassinated a dummy - Got "Silent Viking" trophy
- Slide for 150m - Got "Scadi's Hobby" trophy
- Killed a dummy from the back of a horse - Got "Equine Attack"
- Ran into the water with horse - got "Sea Horse"
- Broke up with Petra - got most of the rest of the trophies including
- Story trophies: [The Saga Begins, To England, Hard choices, The order revealed, The good saxon, Take my hand, Calling in a favor, The enemy of my enemy, In the footsteps of gods, As it was foretold and England Subdued]
- Builder (settlement level 3) & Home sweet home (level 6)
- Collection/Event trophies: [Tranquility, Equilibrium, Witch Hunter, Everyday Life, Archaeologist, Orlog Champion, Slam Master, It's not a bug, it's a feature, The hidden truth, Master hunter and Dream catcher
- Disorder of the Ancients
- It's alive!
- Old school treasure hunt
- Overdesign II
- We're in the end game now
- Home decor
- Ultimate Refinement
- Twinkle twinkle
- Full mastert
- Godly reward
- Equipped Mjornir - Unlocked "Worthy"
- Equipped Excalibur - Unlocked "Caladfwlch"
- Unequipped and re-equipped an ability - "Face my might!" unlocked
- Caught a single fish - "Good Catch!" unlocked
- Ran through a wooden divider - "A picture of grace" unlocked
Currently missing the following:
- Rampage - Not sure how I will do this as I've completed all raids
- Row Rage - Will have to do this again
- Not the Norse You're looking for - Will have to do this again
- Flying Eivor - Will do this again
- Is there anybody out there? - This unlocked on PS5 before I actually did it, so I can probably do this again without issue (will let you guys know)
I am don't have "Completionist All the way!" and "Viking Legend", I was expecting this as the "milk of humankind" is bugged for me on PS5 and PS4.
Hope this helps anyone who is having issues with this. And hopefully Rampage can be unlocked some way? Would a river raid or military outpost count for this?
Quick update, "Not the Norse You're looking for" and "Flying Eivor" were quick and easy to redo and did unlock when doing so.
I was also able to do "Row Rage" and "Is there anybody out there?" again successfully.
All that's left is Rampage, not sure if that can be done again without starting the game again?
daz-lufc 16 posts
- Did you transfer from PS4 to PS5? If so, do you have platinum successfully on PS4? Or did you continue to unlock trophies on PS5?
I got a platinum trophy on the PS4 then transferred to ps5
- Which trophies are you still missing on PS5?
builder, home sweet home, Orlog champion and Viking legend
- Following TU 1.2.1, have any of your missing trophies been unlocked? If so, which ones have been unlocked?
completionist all the way, calling in a favour, as it was foretold
- Have you been able to try completing Petra's archery challenge? This has helped some players to trigger their locked trophies to unlock.
yes- trophies above unlocked
- Have you tried repeating actions, if able to? Did this help to trigger the locked trophies?
unable to complete actions due to nature of trophies- Orlog player won’t unlock even though beat all again
@Toeryn - Thank you for sharing your report with us, and for letting us know how you were able to unlock several of the other trophies. I've let the development team know that "Rampage" remains locked for you currently.
As it's not an easily repeatable action, if you wanted to try unlocking it again you may need to start a new game. The investigation into trophies not unlocking retroactively has been reopened, and development team is looking into this further. If you wanted to start a new game to try and unlock the trophy, this would be your own decision.
@daz-lufc - Thanks for providing us with all of that information. I've forwarded your report to the development team for a closer look as well.
Thanks for the update, @Toeryn! I'm glad to hear you've been able to successfully unlock "Rampage" now
I believe I've recently responded to you in the "Milk of Humankind" megathread. I would recommend keeping an eye out within that thread for further news and updates
saoakden 2 posts
@ubi-mark Sorry for not responding. I booted up Valhalla today and the only trophy to unlock was getting Thor's hammer. So right now just the one trophy. To give you an idea where I'm at in the story, I have beaten the main story, the Asgard story, Vinland, just need to the Viking for Hire quests and complete all region collectibles, mysteries, artifacts. Really just waiting for the DLC.
Ubisoft Support Staff UbiKobold 518 posts
Hey MDarrow4696! I appreciate you contacting us about these trophies not showing on PS5 for you. The Game team is currently looking into similar reports after the 1.2.1 update. Could you provide a list of trophies that you currently have on PS4, but are missing from PS5?
@mdarrow4696 Same here, got my ps5 setup recently, have synced everything. All my other games that I've downloaded hace synced the trophies properly. I'm not even that far in the game, only 6 trophies, but far enough I don't feel like starting over. I'm about 1 more issue away from giving up for good. I waited 3 months to continue playing because I wanted to finish the game on ps5 where it looks better.
Hello there @saoakden!
Thanks for sharing your report with us. Just to confirm, did you "Worthy" previously on PS4 prior to moving to PS5?
Have you been able to try any of the workarounds shared within this thread already, such as completing Petra's archery challenge, to see if this triggers the trophy to unlock for you?
Having the same issues still. Although, I can confirm that doing a Petra hunting quest unlocked 4 I was missing. I am still missing Rampage even though I did a raid recently, and Builder. I will have to try doing a raid again, maybe it wasn't in correct location, and also level up my settlement again to see if those unlock. Still, this is pretty crappy, other games had no issues.
@saoakden If you're missing only "worthy", try what I did, equip the hammer, on mine this caused it to unlock after migrating
@AscendantSpider - I tried many different places to unlock "Rampage" trophy, only church/resource raids worked for me, if you can get the "Raid completed" graphic to show up, it counts. Raids of small bandit/military camps without settlement resources don't trigger it (in my experience)
@toeryn Maybe it's because I stealthed the entire thing, but I did complete Evesham Abbey, which I assume was a small church raid, then tooted my horn for the raid. So either that wasn't a church, my stealth killing ruined it, or Ubi not doing something right.
If leveling my settlement doesn't pop the other missing one, then off my console this game goes.
Garbo3 588 posts
Is this issue still going on then after last update? Been up many nights hunting for a PS5 and finally will have it on wednesday!!
So am all excited about the DLC plus the PS5 but unsure if I should wait and play wrath of the druids on ps4 until this issue is finally sorted out.
Hey there @Garbo3!
The investigation into some trophies not retroactively unlocking upon migrating form PS4 to PS5 has been reopened following reports that the issue persisted after TU 1.2.1. The development team has been investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any new information to share from the development team, and wee wouldn't be able to speculate on an ETA for a fix.
It's your choice whether you wait for this issue to be fully resolved before migrating to the PS5, as we currently would be unable to guarantee that all of your trophies would be correctly unlocked. I would like to assure you that if you do choose to migrate to PS5 on Wednesday and some of your trophies don't unlock, the development team are looking into resolving this issue retroactively for players.
If you choose to migrate to PS5 to play Wrath of the Druids and encounter any trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can take a closer look