Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1402 posts

Hello there @saoakden!

Thanks for sharing your report with us. Just to confirm, did you "Worthy" previously on PS4 prior to moving to PS5?

Have you been able to try any of the workarounds shared within this thread already, such as completing Petra's archery challenge, to see if this triggers the trophy to unlock for you?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AscendantSpider
    3 posts

Having the same issues still. Although, I can confirm that doing a Petra hunting quest unlocked 4 I was missing. I am still missing Rampage even though I did a raid recently, and Builder. I will have to try doing a raid again, maybe it wasn't in correct location, and also level up my settlement again to see if those unlock. Still, this is pretty crappy, other games had no issues.

• Toeryn
    7 posts

@saoakden If you're missing only "worthy", try what I did, equip the hammer, on mine this caused it to unlock after migrating

@AscendantSpider - I tried many different places to unlock "Rampage" trophy, only church/resource raids worked for me, if you can get the "Raid completed" graphic to show up, it counts. Raids of small bandit/military camps without settlement resources don't trigger it (in my experience)

• AscendantSpider
    3 posts

@toeryn Maybe it's because I stealthed the entire thing, but I did complete Evesham Abbey, which I assume was a small church raid, then tooted my horn for the raid. So either that wasn't a church, my stealth killing ruined it, or Ubi not doing something right.
    If leveling my settlement doesn't pop the other missing one, then off my console this game goes.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 415 posts

@ascendantspider Hey! Could you list the six trophies that you are missing from PS5 but have earned on PS4? I would be happy to forward up your information to be included with this investigation!

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    378 posts

Is this issue still going on then after last update? Been up many nights hunting for a PS5 and finally will have it on wednesday!!
    So am all excited about the DLC plus the PS5 but unsure if I should wait and play wrath of the druids on ps4 until this issue is finally sorted out.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hey there @Garbo3!

The investigation into some trophies not retroactively unlocking upon migrating form PS4 to PS5 has been reopened following reports that the issue persisted after TU 1.2.1. The development team has been investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any new information to share from the development team, and wee wouldn't be able to speculate on an ETA for a fix.

It's your choice whether you wait for this issue to be fully resolved before migrating to the PS5, as we currently would be unable to guarantee that all of your trophies would be correctly unlocked. I would like to assure you that if you do choose to migrate to PS5 on Wednesday and some of your trophies don't unlock, the development team are looking into resolving this issue retroactively for players.

If you choose to migrate to PS5 to play Wrath of the Druids and encounter any trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can take a closer look πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    378 posts

@ubi-borealis I will wait,still worrying they don't cancel my order as seen on twitter,hopefully not. But I will wait anyway . As always thank you so much for your prompt reply 😊

• Ubi-Borealis

No worries, @Garbo3! Best of luck in getting your PS5! πŸ˜„

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    378 posts

@ubi-borealis just got it!!!
    Thanks 😊

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics