Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Garbo3
    430 posts

@ubi-borealis just got it!!!
    Thanks 😊

• NLDragon
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis Maybe this will help in the investigation.
    I just finished the first quest of the dlc and suddenly all but the trophies listed below are now unlocked. So you were right to ask to do a quest but apparently a 'quest' from reda doesn't count?

Viking Legend (Obviously)
    Rampage
    Skadi's Hobby
    Equine Attack
    Silent Viking
    Row Rage
    A Picture of Grace
    Builder
    Home Sweet Home
    Not the Norse You're Looking For
    Face My Might!
    Ultimate Refinement
    Flying Eivor
    Orlog Champion
    Good Catch!
    Caladfwlch
    Worthy

Hope it helps.
    If you or the devs have any questions let me know.

Thanks.

• fishybrains
    14 posts

@ubi-borealis Good news, I just completed the Irish outpost and my last two trophies unlocked, Completionist All the way! and Viking Legend

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1535 posts

Hello there @NLDragon & @fishybrains!

Thanks for providing me with an update following the release of "Wrath of the Druids!" I'm glad to hear that a number of trophies have unlocked for you after completing the first quest!

I've passed this information along to the development team.

If anyone else is still has locked trophies following TU 1.2.1, please could you try completing the first quest of "Wrath of the Druids" if possible? If any more trophies unlock for you, please let us know so we can share this with the development team.

I would also like to assure players that the development team are still investigating this issue further, so if you're unable to access the expansion, please don't be concerned.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bhavz69
    1 posts

Hello,

I played Assassins Creed Valhalla and gained a platinum trophy on PS4. I then upgraded to PS5 version and multiple trophies popped with many still missing. In a recent patch update it said any missing trophies would unlock and therefore I could recieve my platinum trophy on PS5 without having to replay the game. Since the patch only three extra trophies unlocked and my platinum and other trophies still won't pop. One of the trophies is to reach settlement level 6, but ive already completed the game and reached that level. Another trophy is to beat all the orlog players, I've already beat them all three times and they all have a completed tick on them yet the trophy doesn't pop. Is there a way this can be fixed on my game? Without having to replay the game?

Kind Regards

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 533 posts

Hello @bhavz69,

Sorry to hear that your trophies are being locked.

Can you please clarify which trophies are currently missing and provide us with a few screenshots, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • daz-lufc
    11 posts

Done what’s suggested above and no trigger for me yet 😞

will keep playing

• Ripgrind3r
    2 posts

I am missing three trophies. Caladfwlch, Row Rage, and Skadi's Hobby.

With Row Rage hitting three boats doesn't work. I wasn't in a good area. It seems have to possibly get all five again.
    Skadi's Hobby doing short slides does not work either. I will attempt these two again at a later time. Not in a rush.

Doing events, Reda quests, and the last hunting quest with Petra did not unlock any trophies for me. It was a few minutes after doing the quest with Petra that I had asked her to bed. After I had control of my character again all the trophies unlocked except for the three mentioned.

• Garbo3
    430 posts

@ripgrind3r for the Row rage go to Cent Coast,grab 5 little boats and put them in a row one after the other separated about 10 meters each, set the game on easy mode otherwise they won't break. It takes 10 seconds once you have aligned the 5 boats in a straight line 😆.

• Ripgrind3r
    2 posts

Small update to Caladfwlch. I did unlock it last night after equipping the Excalibur by accident.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics