Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • 0 Likes/141 Replies/2617 Views
    Itslileloke
    Original poster 10 posts

I’ve dont all tasks associated with making grantebridgescire my ally. Despite this and even my completed tasks claiming I’ve completed all the quest it says I still need to claim the territory. When I claim it on the ally map it states there’s a marked quest but the quest is a quest that I had already completed and is not marked on the map. Everything is right and proves I’ve completed the tasks but grantebridgescire is still not my ally. PLEASE HELP

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Itslileloke
    Original poster 10 posts

I’ve completed all of the quests to make grantebridgescire my ally but on the alliance map it shows I still need to make them an ally. When I commit to that territory no quests show up so I cannot make them my ally.

• GVB001
    5 posts

This will not help you but it happened to my son too.
    But at tre contrary, he begun with the Ledecestreshire and finished with the Grantebridgescire. And the bug happened like you.
    He then started the game again, but this time, like you begun with Grantebridgescire and it worked, then Ledecestreshire.

• SYL3NZR
    1 posts

As said, Grantebridge won't be marked as completed on the Alliance map (pledging it again doesn't cause a new map marker), despite having all the quests in my questlog marked as completed, including the turn in obviously - which locks me out of all the following territory quests after Ledescestrescire and Lunden until Jorvik and Snotimhamshire.

• Nielstdje
    1 posts

I have completed the quest "An Island of Eels" and this quest should lead to "Reporting on Grantebridgescire". However this quest does not show up for some reason. I can also pledge to Grantebridgescire on the map, but it doesn't actually let me do the quests again. This prevents me from getting further into the main questline.
    undefinedundefined

• ubimicalz
    14 posts

I have completed the grantebridgescire saga but it says we are not allied and now after completing the Jorvik saga I cannot do anything

• ubimicalz
    14 posts

I have completed the grantebridgescire saga but it says we are not allied and I cannot progress past Jorvik

• ubimicalz
    14 posts

This glitch is stopping me from doing any more alliances. Has anyone else got this

• ubimicalz
    14 posts

It says I am not allied with grantebridgescire and it now won’t let me progress any further in the story

• MrGonnY
    4 posts

I finished all the soma quest but i cant finish the zone like every other ones. I dont have the quest where you have to go back to the village speak to randvi and then it finish the zone Grantebridgescire.
    So i am stuck and i cant progress in the game...

• MrGonnY
    4 posts

@ubimicalz Same for me

• Lil_Weenie
    3 posts

Hello, I recently encountered a game breaking bug that has halted my entire playthrough. After completing the "Island of Eels" quest, you are supposed to receive the "Report on Grantebridgescire" quest so that you can complete the pledge to Grantebridgescire and continue on with the story. However, after completing the "Island of Eels" quest I was not given the quest to complete the pledge and can no longer progress through the story. It also automatically marks the completed "Island of Eels" quest as tracked whenever I first start up the game so, it's almost as if some part of the game does not recognize that I've completed the quest.undefined

• Centm
    2 posts

After completing the Island of Eels Reporting Grantebridgescire does not get triggered or added to quest. Tried reloading and speaking with Randvi but no luck.

Completed Grantebridgescire quest line but it is not marked as complete in map. I can pledge to Londen.

Playing on Ps4

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 672 posts

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear this. What happens if you fast travel out/in to the settlement and try to turn it in again? Does reloading a previous save help at all?

Official Response
  • fabdlx
    3 posts

Just leaving a link to another thread with a couple of reportings of this issue: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/80460/grantebridgescire-wont-show-as-an-ally-on-the-alliance-map?lang=en-US

Teleporting out/in or loading another save doesn't help. Also kept playing for a while and came back several times to check the map - no changes.

• WhiteCandy90
    3 posts

i have same probloem. https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/79298/i-can-t-complete-as-island-of-eels-quest
    so i stop playing game until fixed.

• brownbaby7
    6 posts

I plegde'd to grantebridgescire and no quests show up once accepting... i have already done the storyline helping soma retake grantebridge. how do i fix this bug as i am now stuck in the story (this was done when i was power level 20 i am now power level 140 so i dont really want to go back to past saves). could i please have some help recifying this problem.

cheers

• rectiphye
    9 posts

@Lil_Weenie

Exactly the same thing happening to me. why do we get literally no response to this in three different threads. literally a gamebreaking bug.

• jjmugs1
    11 posts

@centm same issue, even went in on to pledge every other region, came back to Grantebridgescire and still nothing. Island of Eels is in completed section but no report to Randvi objective

• jjmugs1
    11 posts

@mrgonny exact same issue here

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics