Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Fuller0809
    26 posts

I think it's becoming more common now, ubisoft have advised in a different thread to put in a ticket with your experience of this bug so they can get a better idea of the issue.

• Edyson789
    4 posts

Once landed in Britannia i've completed all the ragnarsons quests, then I've completed all grantebridgescire's quests, but right now I can't talk to Randvi and pledge an alliance with Soma. Later I've tried to advance with the game, completing all London's quests and succesfully talked to Randvi, but the grantebridgescire was still stuck and unable to be completed. Now I have less then 100 power and I have to complete Jorvik where is requested a power of 190.

• Tomethyy
    2 posts

@ubimicalz Same here

• Tomethyy
    2 posts

@mrgonny same here

• JeremyTJacks
    1 posts

@edyson789 I'm having the exact same issue, opened a separate ubi support ticket for this as well

• chillinfrilling
    1 posts

I am not to far into the game, when I first got to the alliance map in England I chose to first go to the “song of soma” missions. I completed all parts of these missions but then it never updated on my alliance map. I went and completed the “kingsmaker saga” missions and that one updated on my map and the Ragnarsons are now shown as allies. I can’t move any farther on the alliance map because it says that Soma isn’t an ally but there is no more quests for here. Please help me so that I can continue playing the game

• Dr_Ayon
    5 posts

The game doesn't allow us to finish the quest line

• brownbaby7
    6 posts

@fuller0809 cheers mate, Ive have one up for a while now

• brownbaby7
    6 posts

Heres a clip also to aid what I am trying to justify above https://streamable.com/z25p5l

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Hey folks,

If you are encountering this issue, please contact us via our support website and provide a copy of your save data if you are able. This will help the team in resolving the issue.

Official Response
  • Fuller0809
    26 posts

Most of us have contacted but yet are waiting for a response. Only been 4 days now and counting lol

• EikthyrnirMjolk
    1 posts

After completing the grantebridgescire arc chapter 5 quest "an island of eels" the option to pledge to grantebridge is still available. When doing so it makes "an island of eels" an active quest, despite the fact that the game marks the quest as complete. This makes it impossible to complete the grantebridgescire arc, making soma an ally.

• lightseylion
    3 posts

@eikthyrnirmjolk i have the same problem on Xbox One

• lightseylion
    3 posts

Got the achievement for completing the Grantebridgescire arc but wont let me mark it off the alliance map which keeps me from being able to continue the main story

• brownbaby7
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MrGonnY
    4 posts

Still not fix with the patch ...

• Adrian_B127
    15 posts

@mrgonny I have the same issue with this quest line as well only I can't progress with the quest An Island of Eels

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins

It will not let me upload pictures but even after the new update nothing has changed

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

In addition this still has not been uploaded to megathread despite it being investigated.

• GigaChirps
    7 posts

@chillinfrilling this seems to be a common issue. i and many others are experiencing the same thing. somas arc is probably the one with the most problems

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics