Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • ismaelmarfret
    1 posts

The same thing happened to me and it was because I didn't have enough level.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I've merged together several similar threads about "Reporting on Grantebridgescire" not being added to the quest log after the completion of "Island of Eels." I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein "Reporting on Grantebridgescire" isn't triggered should be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update was deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with completing the Grantebridgescire pledge following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You are still unable to complete "Reporting on Grantebridgescire."

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ice.eeee
    2 posts

@ubit00n i have already start new game. but after i have clear grantebridge on my alliance map didn't mark complete for me and i have try everything like upgrade my settlement to lv5 and my character to lv220 but it didn't show me about next alliance map so i decide to start new game 😞 and i have try everything like @R09U3A55A55IN90 said it not work but thank you for your comment mate 🙂

• MrGonnY
    4 posts

Still not fix with the patch ...

• Adrian_B127
    15 posts

@mrgonny I have the same issue with this quest line as well only I can't progress with the quest An Island of Eels

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins

It will not let me upload pictures but even after the new update nothing has changed

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

In addition this still has not been uploaded to megathread despite it being investigated.

• GigaChirps
    7 posts

@chillinfrilling this seems to be a common issue. i and many others are experiencing the same thing. somas arc is probably the one with the most problems

• Fuller0809
    26 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Fuller0809
    26 posts

Please see belowundefinedundefinedundefined

• oSlavvy
    6 posts

Hi, I'm stuck on the Grantebridgescire arc for I never received the quest, 'Reporting on Grantebridgescire'. I tried to play on the newest update as of 26/11/20 however it still doesn't work - No quest is received and it says I'm still doing, "An Island of Eels". I have tried pledging and repledging to the region but to no avail.
    Hoping you will fix this in the future update.
    [I'm playing on the PS4 standard and on the newest update]

• brownbaby7
    6 posts

@fuller0809 pretty wierd but yeah im still stuck on the same problem

• DarYubel
    4 posts

I've ran into the same problem, and it's been about 15hrs before I realize it, now I can't really load a save file because that would be a more than 30hrs of repeated gameplay and it's disgusting. Yet I've tried to progress the game anyway, I've finished the Ragnar and London quest as well, but now I'm stuck since the Yorkshire require 190lv and no chapter 6 quests are in my list.
    Really a shame. I was hoping that the 1.04 patch would fix this problem and yet it didn't. Sad.

• guest-z8AcpueI
    2 posts

I'm attempting to continue past the song of soma and chapter 5. I have already completed the quest, and assassinated Wigmund, but I still cannot get Grantebridge as an Ally. I looked around on forums and people said that they left Soma behind, found her then it completed, but I haven't found her. I re-completed the raid just to see if it would work but it was to no use. I searched around and still have no clue on how to finish. The actual Island of Eels quest is actually on my completed list, but it is the quest that appears if I try to get Grantebridge as an ally on the ally map. Please help.

• GigaChirps
    7 posts

@daryubel yeah i feel ya. i finished snotingham but i didnt think anything was wrong so i thought that was the end of the game and you had to explore the rest of the map yourself. but no its been locked away due to a bug that destroys the entire experience

• MrGonnY
    4 posts

@Ubi-Woofer Hey can you had this to the megathread pls. Because we cant progress in the game since day 1...

• Dr_Ayon
    5 posts

I finished all the soma quest but i cant finish the zone like every other ones. I dont have the quest where you have to go back to the village speak to randvi and then it finish the zone Grantebridgescire.

• DarYubel
    4 posts

@guest-z8acpuei Same problem, and it's been more than 20hrs before I realize that I hadn't really make an allegiance with Grantebridge, and that island of eel quest is in my completed list as well. I've not saved the game since 4hrs into it, so it's even not possible for me to load an earlier save file. Really hope for an update or a fix to resolve this issue. I'm stuck in chapter 5 and can find no way into further gameplay.

• calzonge
    1 posts

After completing "an island of eels" quest, the game wont let me report on grantebridgescire. Because of this I cant continue the story. The only possibility is to load a previous save from over 10 hours ago.

I am not the only one with this issue and nothing works. My game is stuck and unplayable.

• schmaedekacody
    1 posts

Has anyone figured out how to fix the grantebridgescire alliance bug? Or do I really have to start the game over?

• ciulaio
    1 posts

I completed this quest but i cant finish de aliance with Grantebridgescire or "cambridgeshire in spanish".
    I finished every other alliance and now im stuck, no more quest, Randvi only show this quest but when i get it, i get no mark on map.
    Hope someone can help me since i cant keep playing coz of this.
    undefined
    undefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics