Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jayhawks55
    1 posts

Bug - Xbox One - Patch 1.0.4
    I cannot complete the last quest for Grantebridgescire. Soma is still in town sitting on her throne, I've already completed The Stench of treachery. No matter what I do I cannot get the quest to even show up to kill Wigmund. It's been ongoing for the passed week plus and I've seen it on other forums yet do not see this acknowledged by Ubisoft.

I'm open to suggestions on how to get around this (I've tried traveling back to Norway, repledging, playing dice.. everything) however as far as the story goes I'm stuck. I also posted this exact bug over a week ago and was hoping the latest patch would address this, frustrated this hasn't received as much as a response at this point.

• brownbaby7
    6 posts

@fuller0809 pretty wierd but yeah im still stuck on the same problem

• DarYubel
    4 posts

I've ran into the same problem, and it's been about 15hrs before I realize it, now I can't really load a save file because that would be a more than 30hrs of repeated gameplay and it's disgusting. Yet I've tried to progress the game anyway, I've finished the Ragnar and London quest as well, but now I'm stuck since the Yorkshire require 190lv and no chapter 6 quests are in my list.
    Really a shame. I was hoping that the 1.04 patch would fix this problem and yet it didn't. Sad.

• guest-z8AcpueI
    2 posts

I'm attempting to continue past the song of soma and chapter 5. I have already completed the quest, and assassinated Wigmund, but I still cannot get Grantebridge as an Ally. I looked around on forums and people said that they left Soma behind, found her then it completed, but I haven't found her. I re-completed the raid just to see if it would work but it was to no use. I searched around and still have no clue on how to finish. The actual Island of Eels quest is actually on my completed list, but it is the quest that appears if I try to get Grantebridge as an ally on the ally map. Please help.

• GigaChirps
    7 posts

@daryubel yeah i feel ya. i finished snotingham but i didnt think anything was wrong so i thought that was the end of the game and you had to explore the rest of the map yourself. but no its been locked away due to a bug that destroys the entire experience

• MrGonnY
    4 posts

@Ubi-Woofer Hey can you had this to the megathread pls. Because we cant progress in the game since day 1...

• Dr_Ayon
    5 posts

I finished all the soma quest but i cant finish the zone like every other ones. I dont have the quest where you have to go back to the village speak to randvi and then it finish the zone Grantebridgescire.

• DarYubel
    4 posts

@guest-z8acpuei Same problem, and it's been more than 20hrs before I realize that I hadn't really make an allegiance with Grantebridge, and that island of eel quest is in my completed list as well. I've not saved the game since 4hrs into it, so it's even not possible for me to load an earlier save file. Really hope for an update or a fix to resolve this issue. I'm stuck in chapter 5 and can find no way into further gameplay.

• calzonge
    1 posts

After completing "an island of eels" quest, the game wont let me report on grantebridgescire. Because of this I cant continue the story. The only possibility is to load a previous save from over 10 hours ago.

I am not the only one with this issue and nothing works. My game is stuck and unplayable.

• schmaedekacody
    1 posts

Has anyone figured out how to fix the grantebridgescire alliance bug? Or do I really have to start the game over?

• ciulaio
    1 posts

I completed this quest but i cant finish de aliance with Grantebridgescire or "cambridgeshire in spanish".
    I finished every other alliance and now im stuck, no more quest, Randvi only show this quest but when i get it, i get no mark on map.
    Hope someone can help me since i cant keep playing coz of this.
    undefined
    undefined

• Mounteverett574
    1 posts

After complete island of eels grantebridgescire should prompt you to talk to Randvi to complete alliance , I have now competed many other quests and still have the option to pledge grantebridgescire but no more quests populate

• SithiousCZ
    6 posts

I have the same problem. I am stuck, other missions are tought. I can not do nothing! Ubisoft do something!!!!

• Reximusraptort
    1 posts

Defeated wigmund in the raid on isle of eel but still shows as alive in the order page and no more quests show for the grantebridgecire quest line. Please help!

• mathijs6295
    3 posts

The grantebridgescire arc dissapeared. I have no quest to follow after completing the great scattered army. I can pledge to other regions and it will give a quest that I can follow but if I pledge to grantebridgescire again I get no quests.

I'm playing on PS5 but the bug already appeared on my PS4 before upgrading to the PS5

• SithiousCZ
    6 posts

@oslavvy You are not alone. I have same problem on PC. Ubisoft doesn´t response, so...

• zMiriaL
    1 posts

Still no answer from Ubisoft after 2 weeks? i have the same problem.

• NITchaosEIP
    10 posts

Same issue. Been waiting 3 weeks for a fix. Ubisoft won't refund the game. My bad for trusting them yet again. Safe to say there's no way in hell I'm buying another Ubisoft product. These past 5 years for them have been an absolute joke.

• NITchaosEIP
    10 posts

@calzonge same issue here. No word from ubisoft on if or when it'll be fixed. Nearly a month and this game is still completely broken.

• NITchaosEIP
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics