Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PoonaMinaj
    1 posts

After pledging to Grantebridgescire I did all the quests and killed Wigmund at the monastery for the last part (An island of Eels) and it is in my completed quests list and he has been defeated on the order members screen but nothing is happening.
    I have tried pledging to somewhere else and then pledging back to grantebridgescire to see if that triggered it but still nothing. On my menu screen before I play it says I am on the quest An island of eels which I have already done but it also has the tracking icon next to the quest in the completed quests list. This is only the second place I have pledged to and its been unplayable since as I cant continue on with the Quests and if I pledge to a place that's available it is such a higher power level that I will be the missing out on all the lower power level areas that I haven't done because of this bug. I have not been able to play pretty much since day one because of this and I do not want to ruin my gaming experience by just skipping it.

Anyone else have this issue?
    Thanks

• Dr_Ayon
    5 posts

@ubi-baron yes, it is when returning to Randvi to end the Saga

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Apologies for our delayed response.

Did you have any issues completing the missing before this, An Island of Eels? Did you get the cutscene when confirming the kill and then left without any follow up?

The issue with this quest is being looked into at the moment, unfortunately we don't have an update on that.

One way a user was able to resolve this, is killing Wigmund then quitting out of the game and restarting it which then allowed them to complete the quest.

Official Response
  • Dr_Ayon
    5 posts

I get the cutscene after confirming the kill, but the quest report on Grantebrigdscire doesn't show up, I have been stuck

• SzalonyyWariat
    1 posts

After gaining soma as an ally, i connot continue the game, the only option is to try to gain an ally again, but when i do, i do not have any mission marker.

• DarYubel
    4 posts

I have the same issue. Having reported to the Ubisoft support but it didn't seem work, they haven't reached me since asking me to confirm if the ''an island of eels'' is in my quest list. which it did appear in my completed list. Think about it I first finished this quest with 30 or 35 strength and now I'm like 120. Really desperate if I have to replay that many content again.

• oSlavvy
    6 posts

@ubi-baron I got the cutscene after killing wigmund - I finished an Island of eels. Its just that i never got the Reporting on ... Quest. I thought it was part of the game so i returned to randvi, without the quest, and pledged to the sons of ragnar place. It was only after finishing that arc I realised that my Grantebridgescire questline was bugged

• BarbossaNL
    6 posts

I am finished with the full Grantebridgesire storyline. So I continued pledging my allegiance to the other regions and finished their quests. Now I'm on the point that I can only pledge my alliance to level 160 area's, probably because I have the issue that my Grantebridgesire area(quest) isn't completed. What is a 'permanent' solution for this problem?

• BarbossaNL
    6 posts

@andrewmemorex same problem here. I can only go to level 160 regions, but can't finish te questline. Ubisoft fix this problem!

• BarbossaNL
    6 posts

Same here. 16 days and counting..

• BarbossaNL
    6 posts

Same problem here. Hope that there will be a solution or fix the coming days because it's already 18 days after this post started. When do we can expect to hear something?

• Jamies322
    4 posts

Got the achievement for completing the Grantebridgescire arc but wont let me mark it off the alliance map which keeps me from being able to continue the main story

• SithiousCZ
    6 posts

Same for me without any response from Ubisoft

• SithiousCZ
    6 posts

@ubi-swaggins When it will be fixed? Today is 5December and still nothing happend!!!

• BarbossaNL
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Jamies322
    4 posts

@lightseylion I have the same problem.

• Jamies322
    4 posts

Got the achievement for completing the Grantebridgescire arc but wont let me mark it off the alliance map which keeps me from being able to continue the main story

• BarbossaNL
    6 posts

Same here, there are more posts with this problem from around 18 november. Hopefully there will be a solution for this. If you search on the word pledge you'll find the other posts.

• DrGonzo11331
    1 posts

@sithiouscz i have been stuck at the same point for abouy 2 weeks now. Kind of ridiculous that nothing has been patched yet

• Jamies322
    4 posts

@barbossanl how do we report and get fixed. ?

Suggested Topics