Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • rojeel
    2 posts

I have the same issue still after the update to day

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I've merged together several similar threads about "Reporting on Grantebridgescire" not being added to the quest log after the completion of "Island of Eels." I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein "Reporting on Grantebridgescire" isn't triggered should be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update was deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with completing the Grantebridgescire pledge following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You are still unable to complete "Reporting on Grantebridgescire."

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Daryl-Wayne
    4 posts

Hello i have bugged this q. After i finish it i didnt get next q which IS important to continue in my story. Pls help me.
    undefined

• Daryl-Wayne
    4 posts

Hello i have a problem with AC: vallhalla. Quest "An Island of eels" didnt give me next quest after i finish it... im level 230+ and i cannot continue in story line. Im did this q at lvl 30 😭undefined

• oSlavvy
    6 posts

Hi, I never received the 'Reporting on Grantesbridgescire' quest after i finished 'An Island of Eels'. I did the Sons of Ragnar questline and i received the 'Reporting on..' quest. It was then i realised my game was bugged as I was able to repledge to Grantebridgescire. After I did so, no quest showed up.
    This was on the Standard PS4 with the latest version installed as of 21st November

• guest-fn4F9pDo
    1 posts

Around hour ten of my currently sixty hour play through, I successfully completed the quest An Island of Eels. Despite the fact that this should have concluded the Grantebridgescire Arc, when I returned to Randvi, the Grantebridgescire Arc did not complete. I have since added another fifty hours of wonderful gameplay to my file, and have since completed even the Snotinghamscire Arc; however, Grantebridgescire is still not complete.

I have attempted to return to the monastery and try the manual save/load fix, but that did not work. I also called in my longship and re-raided the monastery, saved and reloaded but nothing has fixed the issue.

Additionally, I am playing on PC and have had the game since release.

I’m in love with Valhalla, but this bug is preventing me from continuing the main quest line.

• Brand0Baggins
    1 posts

So I have killed Wigmund and completed the Grantebridgescire Arc but it still says committed, so I haven't completed it. Also, you can add me on discord if you want to see a screen share of it I think it is a bug. It's WeridoTheGreat #7211.

• Reddino_senpai
    2 posts

Anyone resolve this?

• SithiousCZ
    6 posts

After three weeks nothing! After latest patch is it same. Withouth any answer from Ubisoft! I want my money back or I will put it to European Court of Justice. This is not normal for 60 euros game!

• ELocNasty
    1 posts

@notpuppodogger has this been fixed?

• oSlavvy
    6 posts

Hi, I never received the 'Reporting on Grantesbridgescire' quest after i finished 'An Island of Eels'. I did the Sons of Ragnar questline and i received the 'Reporting on..' quest. It was then i realised my game was bugged as I was able to repledge to Grantebridgescire. After I did so, no quest showed up.
    This was on the Standard PS4 with the latest version installed as of 19th december.

• This has been the case for a month, after several posts and responses, still no work around or acknowledgement of the issue it seems - It's not listed on the bug megathread.

hoping you will fix this issue soon.

• DameonSeverus
    2 posts

I'm having this issue. I can't proceed in anymore quests. I actually did the other alliances. Ive killed all.the members of the order that I found clues for. Raided everything I could. Upgraded my settlement to 5 of 6. No more other resources I can raid. I'm power level. 308 with 125 hours in. I'm completed the asgar quest lines too. No other quests are showing up.

• DarYubel
    4 posts

@elocnasty Seems not. Actually I did go back to play an other game saving for last few weeks and have surpassed the broken one in progress now that I'm already doing Yorkshire quests.
    Still it's a really unpleasant experience to go through all these quests again.:(
    Btw my Ubisoft Support case has never been of any use👎.
    My friend, if you are still stuck with this problem, I don't think it would be a prior bug to be patched. That 1.04 update didn't patch it, so didn't 1.10, it's literally a waste of time wishing they'd solve it immediately. If you want to play the rest of the game I'd recommend you to start over again. Surly it would be more efficient than wasting time waiting for patches. 👎

• charlomartin
    1 posts

Hey. So, did the Pledge to Grantebridgescire first, completed it. Then did the one to the north with Wingmud (Ledecestrescire) and all those quests associated. But when I got back to complete this pledge, Grantebridgescire did NOT show as pledged ... in fact, I could reselect it to start the pledge "Again", but no markers where shown anywhere.

This feels like a game breaking bug.. not sure I want to play any further until this is resolved as I have quite a lot of hours already put into it. Is there any workaround yet?

Thanks.

• peach97
    1 posts

This is an issue for me as well, playing on Xbox One X. Made the wrong decision as to who the traitor was. All other regions completed, Eivor is pretty high level now and cannot proceed with the main quest. Cmon, Ubisoft, get it fixed please!

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

Gave up waiting created a new game and now further than this save. I knew it wouldn't be resolved anytime soon.

• TTN_Kronos
    3 posts

Finished Grantbridgescire arc, but can’t get “completed” on the alliance map. Stopping me from continuing alliance missions. Help.

• KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

@ttn_kronos I've got the same thing .
    Sry to hear that 😞

• TTN_Kronos
    3 posts

@racemonster123 it is unfortunate. Hope they can fix it.

• KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

@ttn_kronos For how long do you have this bug ?

• KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

There are so many gamebreaking bugs in AC Valhalla.
    For example : after I've done all the missions to unlock grantrebridge as an allie, it wont appear on the alliance map as an allie.
    I cant get other alliances because of this and bassicly can't play the game.
    THX for the waste of money Ubisoft !

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics