Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DarYubel
    4 posts

@elocnasty Seems not. Actually I did go back to play an other game saving for last few weeks and have surpassed the broken one in progress now that I'm already doing Yorkshire quests.
    Still it's a really unpleasant experience to go through all these quests again.:(
    Btw my Ubisoft Support case has never been of any use👎.
    My friend, if you are still stuck with this problem, I don't think it would be a prior bug to be patched. That 1.04 update didn't patch it, so didn't 1.10, it's literally a waste of time wishing they'd solve it immediately. If you want to play the rest of the game I'd recommend you to start over again. Surly it would be more efficient than wasting time waiting for patches. 👎

• charlomartin
    1 posts

Hey. So, did the Pledge to Grantebridgescire first, completed it. Then did the one to the north with Wingmud (Ledecestrescire) and all those quests associated. But when I got back to complete this pledge, Grantebridgescire did NOT show as pledged ... in fact, I could reselect it to start the pledge "Again", but no markers where shown anywhere.

This feels like a game breaking bug.. not sure I want to play any further until this is resolved as I have quite a lot of hours already put into it. Is there any workaround yet?

Thanks.

• DiamondDog7497
    2 posts

This is an issue for me as well, playing on Xbox One X. Made the wrong decision as to who the traitor was. All other regions completed, Eivor is pretty high level now and cannot proceed with the main quest. Cmon, Ubisoft, get it fixed please!

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

Gave up waiting created a new game and now further than this save. I knew it wouldn't be resolved anytime soon.

• TTN_Kronos
    3 posts

Finished Grantbridgescire arc, but can’t get “completed” on the alliance map. Stopping me from continuing alliance missions. Help.

• KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

@ttn_kronos I've got the same thing .
    Sry to hear that 😞

• TTN_Kronos
    3 posts

@racemonster123 it is unfortunate. Hope they can fix it.

• KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

@ttn_kronos For how long do you have this bug ?

• KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

There are so many gamebreaking bugs in AC Valhalla.
    For example : after I've done all the missions to unlock grantrebridge as an allie, it wont appear on the alliance map as an allie.
    I cant get other alliances because of this and bassicly can't play the game.
    THX for the waste of money Ubisoft !

• TTN_Kronos
    3 posts

@racemonster123
    It has been a couple of weeks. At first, I thought I missed something and have tried to go back to every mission and see if there was anything missed in Grantbridgescire, but nothing worked.

• stingct
    2 posts

@dameonseverus

I have the same problem.

UBISOFT please fix this, I can't progress in the game because of this bug

• stingct
    2 posts

after some google searches i found a solution that worked for me.

“SOLUTION:

For me, I had killed Wigmund but the game wasn't registering his death. it showed in the tree that i'd killed hum but i wasnt prompted to got to speak to Randvi.

The fix is to stand at the entrance of the Isle of Ely Monastery about 5m in from of the entry arch, manually save your game and then reload that save. For me when it loaded again i was immediately granted the experience from completion and told to talk to Randvi at the camp. *I'd already completed all other pledges and was level 190 and it still completely by passed the bug, i guess theres just an issue with it registering

Anyway, I hope this can help at least a few people! it was annoying the hell out of me thats for sure!”

After 5 minutes I make a manual save exit the game and start again and manually I load the save game I do it and the game send me to speak with randvi

I hope it’s useful for the people like me was stack in the game

cumps

• luchenry22
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

After I' ve done all the missions to get an alliance with Grantrebridge I went to the alliance map and didn' t show as an alliance.
    I've got this glitch for over 4 weeks and I cant proceed with the game since you need grantrebridge unlocked to get further alliances.
    I hope there will be a patch soon because this glitch restricts me from making progression.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

Hello! I am sorry that you have not been able to proceed! We are currently investigating similar reports of this happening. Just to make sure, if you go speak to Randvi and then return to the Alliance Map does that update it for you and show Grantebridgescire as unlocked?

Official Response
  • KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

@ubikobold I' ll look, thx for letting me know that you' re investigeting it.

• NotFinished2017
    5 posts

@oslavvy I had a similar issue with reporting on Ledecestrescire.

Turns out I needed to complete A Wise Friend quest, which couldn't be achieved as I hadn't built the Seer's Hut.

Just a thought, that maybe you have the same problem

• Daryl-Wayne
    4 posts

Hello i have a problem with AC: vallhalla. Quest "An Island of eels" didnt give me next quest after i finish it... im level 230+ and i cannot continue in story line. Im did this q at lvl 30 ... please help me

• rojeel
    2 posts

Still the same problem

• KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

@ubikobold Anwser on your question : Grantrebridge is still locked

Suggested Topics