ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-6Gr4nG0F
    3 posts

Hi! My problem is with the alliance map. The territory of Grantebrigescire which I completed a long time ago shows me that I'm not completely finished with the territory yet and I can start it again. I started it again but no quests were showed in the quest list. Maybe because I killed Wigmund the order member the first time I played the territory. I don't know what to do. Does anyone knows how to fix this or I have to start a new game?

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 931 posts

@kindapoemmm Thank you for trying and letting me know. I am so sorry this continues to persist. The Game team is actively looking into this issue and I have provided your information to them to be included with the investigation. Please keep an eye out for further updates and thanks so much for your continued patience!

Official Response
  • xKuji
    3 posts

Im having the same issue still no fix or acknowledgement. I can no longer progress in the game. The quest is completed but no dialogue is available with Randvi.

• guest-H9x73Z2x
    1 posts

@fuller0809 did you ever get the issue solved with grantebridgescire? Have the same issue completed all the quests but dosent show as completed so can't progress.

• guest-uwODIcyT
    1 posts

Committed to Grantebridgescire and can’t continue on the map. Have completed Ledecestrescire, Lunden, Eurvicscire, snotinghamscire and Vinland. Have all quests completed and Still the same as before even after the update today. Just under 100 hours and not starting again. Absolutely scandalous.!!!!!!!!

• gui_amando
    1 posts

I have the exact same bug and the "support" team just told me to look out for any news at the forum.

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

Grantebridgescire was not fixed. I ended up starting again and have now fully completed the game. I cleared the whole map of everything got 100 percent trophies etc all in the time that they have still not fixed this bug

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

Grantebridgescire still bugged

Best advice start again (I know it might seem daunting) hand in the quest report to randvi as soon as you finish an arc head straight there. Do not pass go and do not collect 200 pound!

• dkolodziejski
    1 posts

Found it elsewhere but works 100% - I stood about 5m before the main entry (where teh arc is), when the actual name of the Ely Monastery popped on the screen. Then save manually (not quick save) and load that save up... I am at level 260 and no issue now.

SOLUTION:
    For me, I had killed Wigmund but the game wasn't registering his death. it showed in the tree that i'd killed hum but i wasnt prompted to got to speak to Randvi.
    The fix is to stand at the entrance of the Isle of Ely Monastery about 5m in from of the entry arch, manually save your game and then reload that save. For me when it loaded again i was immediately granted the experience from completion and told to talk to Randvi at the camp. *I'd already completed all other pledges and was level 190 and it still completely by passed the bug, i guess theres just an issue with it registering

• Fuller0809
    26 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Zak_Andrews
    1 posts

also had the same problem and it's making it very difficult to progress through the story because of how under-levelled I am

• KindaPoemmm
    14 posts

@ubikobold When will be the patch ?

• Ubi-Ginge
    257 posts

The dev team are aware of this and are currently investigating in order to get resolved.
    Once we have more information on this, it will be shared here on the forums

• neiling
    1 posts

@dkolodziejski This worked for me first try. Thanks for the work around.

• david_round87
    2 posts

@Ubi-Ginge Would be nice to see it added to the known bugs thread so at least we know somethings being done. This issue has been reported since launch and is clearly affecting many players (including myself). Would be nice to see some official acknowledgment that it exists, that it's being worked on and that a fix will come in the future. The thread was updated today and still no mention. I would really like to get back to playing this game!

• xKuji
    3 posts

@ubi-ginge Please add this to the known bugs, I have had this issue since November as well and it feels like Ubisoft is making no effort to try fix this. Game has been unplayable for months now.

• Keyboardr
    1 posts

If it's any help, here's a capture showing the quest as completed but Randvi not giving any new options.

https://stadia.google.com/capture/4c6b717e-e58e-4d3b-9f66-0a03ce155061

• KindaPoemmm
    14 posts

@ubikobold I came to the conclusion that you just fooled me with a broken game. I reported my glitch 28 days ago... And there is still no patch. Thx ubisoft for letting me waste my money on your game....

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 931 posts

@kindapoemmm Hey, I am very sorry for my delay in getting back to you and sincerely apologize that the alliance is still showing as locked for you. Please know that the Game team is still investigating this issue and working towards a resolution.

Official Response
  • guest-MqiUqDOo
    1 posts

This story mode will not continue! I've logged it 3 separate times and each time you close my case down without fixing it! I completed the arc yet can't continue with the game! There are hundreds of people on here experiencing this issue (since November!) And you still haven't fixed it! How long until I can actually play the game I've paid for??

Suggested Topics