Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lil_Weenie
    3 posts

@nitchaoseip I'm experiencing the same problem, still can't find a fix. I'm hoping for a patch soon.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2207 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I've merged together several similar threads about "Reporting on Grantebridgescire" not being added to the quest log after the completion of "Island of Eels." I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein "Reporting on Grantebridgescire" isn't triggered should be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update was deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with completing the Grantebridgescire pledge following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You are still unable to complete "Reporting on Grantebridgescire."

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Lil_Weenie
    3 posts

@rectiphye Yeah, I'm hoping for a patch soon cuz it's pretty annoying to pay full price for a AAA game and not be able to play through even half of it.

• ChaosSceneee
    1 posts

I finished the quest an Island of Eels but after completion I did not receive "Report on Grantebridgescire" to finish the pledge for the alliance map. Ubi please respond!

• NITchaosEIP
    10 posts

Any help or recognition of this issue ubisoft? At least put it in the megathread?

• NITchaosEIP
    10 posts

Same issue here. Did not receive "Report on Grantebridgescire" after an Island of Eels to finish the pledge and so far Ubi hasn't even acknowledged this issue.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 675 posts

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear this! Could you show us a video of this, as well as your quest menu?

Official Response
  • NITchaosEIP
    10 posts

Help ubi? I literally can't continue the game.

• ubimicalz
    14 posts
  • ubimicalz
    14 posts
  • andrewmemorex
    1 posts

tried multiple times to pledge different areas went to vinland and Norway changed appearance it will not show report to randvi

• jjmugs1
    11 posts

@nitchaoseip same, I chose wrong so I saved upon quest completion and loaded a save to go back and choose the right one just to see what happens then I loaded back to original save and no report to Randvi objective

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hey all! Our team is currently aware of this issue, however they need more information. I'd like to have those affected by this reach out to our dedicated support team, so we can gather information such as system files and game saves. Please create a support ticket with our team to have this looked into!

Official Response
  • rectiphye
    9 posts

@ubi-spud I have the exact same problem. So do many others. do you need more video?

• NITchaosEIP
    10 posts

@ubiwan Why can we only submit tickets via Live Chat? I cant even do live chat as its always offline when im awake in my region..?
    Can you put this in the Megathread so others can easily find it? Thanks!

• rectiphye
    9 posts

@nitchaoseip
    Same AUS life. I mean ima still try to get mine in there/

• Belmoth19
    1 posts

Hi, I was curious if other players were encountering the same bug as I was.

After completing 'An Isle of Eels' (the Soma Story Arc), you're supposed to receive the quest 'Reporting on Grantebridgescire" which allows you to talk to Randi to complete the pledge for area.

However, in my case, I never received this quest and can no longer progress the main story. I can only pledge to an area that is 100 levels above my current level.

Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

I would appreciate some assistance from either players on this forum or directly from Ubisoft.

Thanks

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

I finished the last quest of the pledge and formed an alliance, I then got a quest to go back to ravensthorpe and speak to randvi, I decided instead to build the seer's hut and go to asgard to which I then completed the zone. I then noticed my report to randvi quest was gone. Apon speaking to randvi I still had it down as commited to grantebridgescire on the alliance map. I tried to unpledge and repledge but that didn't resolve it. I also done the lunden pledge to try resolve that way and it hasn't but I was able to complete my lunden pledge. I know can't go to a power zone of my level as grantebridgescire pledge is bugged which then opens others after completion. Please help!

• Ubi-Spud

Thanks, folks. The developers are looking in to this one, but haven't been able to reproduce the issue as of yet. If you can, please send us your save files via a ticket and we'll get them over to the team.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Hey folks,

I am sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue.

It has been logged with the dev team and they are looking into it further.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud

Thanks for the videos! We've made the developers aware of this issue, and any save files are welcome. Please submit them via a case and we'll forward them along.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics