Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BLACKDOG529
    1 posts

I completed the alliance Grantebridgescire and executing Wigmund and shortly after the game crashed and brought me back to the home screen of the game. When the game reloaded I had found that all my quests were saved and complete but Wigmund is still alive and the story has been finished. So now there’s no way for me to pull up the quest to assassinate him again.

• Haggy51
    38 posts

@blackdog529 Reload a save before the game crash, maybe another prior to that. I've done that a few times and it has been a life saver.

• Jrcarson17
    4 posts

I pledged to Grantebridgeschire but at the end i picked the wrong person to kill and i went to report back to Randvi but she doesn’t prompt me to say anything new and i cannot pledge to another territory. I cannot complete that mission and i am stuck in the story line.

help 😞

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@guest-mqiuqdoo Hello there! I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this issue in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Your frustration and disappointment are completely understandable! Is the quest showing in the list of Completed Quests instead of on-going ones? Have you completely finished it yet? Also, would you be able to grab a video exhibiting the issue?

Official Response
  • papavriend
    1 posts

Hello,

i completed every quest in grantebridgescire and then i went on and pledged to the next area’s. After completed every quest in each area, i saw that i still had the option to pledge to grantebridgescire. I pledget to it again but now i don’t see any uncompleted quests. I can’t progress the story for over 2 weeks now. (I have reïnstalled the game but nothing changed)

any fixes?
    thank you

• JuicyFruit...
    3 posts

I cannot progress with the Island of Eels quest. I know this problem has been reported a lot and the staff has responded but can you add it to the known topics list because it doesn't seem like Ubisoft has recognized this problem. I have done everything else and this is the last pledge I have and I would love to progress through the game because it's so great.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 632 posts

@juicyfruit Hello there! Thank you for the report. I'd like to grab a video of the issue persisting, for us to review further. Additionally, we ask that those affected by the issue create a new ticket and attach a copy of their save game files to it for review. If you'd like, please post your case number here after the case is created so I may ensure things are in the right place! 

Official Response
  • JuicyFruit...
    3 posts

@ubi-wan This is a video of the problem and I do not know how to submit my saved files. Could you tell me how to? Just some extra information the quest shows as complete in the completed quests section.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3664 posts

Thanks for the video, @JuicyFruit!

The linked support article from Ubi-Wan provides you with steps on how to find your save file on your PC. You can find the default location of your saves here. Once you've found your saves, please can you compress your most recent affected save into a .zip file. You can then open a support ticket and attach it.

Once you've opened a support ticket and submitted your save, please can you share your ticket umber within the thread so we can ensure your save is passed on for further investigation? Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Jrcarson17!

I've split your original thread in two, as you were unable to report to Randvi following the Grantebridgescire arc, whereas rockstarreed21 was unable to report to Randvi following the Glowecestrescire arc. As these are two different issues, it will be best to keep the investigations seperate. Apologies if this has disrupted any ongoing conversation taking place between you both.

Please be informed that the development team are looking into this further. At this moment in time, they are interested in collecting additional information and reports from players who are affected by this issue. Can you please let us know the following information

• Have you been able to try reloading an earlier save to see if this helps to resolve the issue?
    • During the Grantebridgescire arc, did you interact with Randvi at all beforehand?
    • I understand you play on Xbox One. Would you be able to provide us with a video that shows your current quest log, your completed quest log, and that you are unable to interact with Randvi following the completion of "An Island of Eels." You can record the video and then upload it to sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, and then send us a link.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • JuicyFruit...
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis I have submitted a ticket with my latest save file and the same video. Thank you for helping me out.

Here is a link if you require it:https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Cases/14123731

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for opening a support ticket, @JuicyFruit! I've passed your save and video along to the development team for a closer look.

Please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for further information and updates. Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • yoran65
    1 posts

I have finished the grantebridgescire arc but the alliance map still says it is not completed. This prevents me of continuing the main story of the game. Since there have been topics about this problem in november I wondered if there are any fixes or workarounds for my problem. I play the playstation 5 version of the game.

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

For those who can't complete the grantebridgescire arc, due to the prompt to speak to randvi not showing up. I have found the solution as its not registering the wigmund kill.

You need to head to the Isle of Ely monastery, step about 5m in from the arch of the monastery. Save your game manually then load it back up.

Wait a few seconds then the quest will complete and the reporting on grantebridgescire quest will then trigger.

It only took 3 months to find the fix (I completed the game by restarting inbetween)

I hope this helps

Admins might want to bump this.!

• Fuller0809
    26 posts
  • mounteverett907
    1 posts

@ubi-ginge Any update here? Issue is still ever present

• Fuller0809
    26 posts
  • KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

@ubikobold Grantrebridge is still locked after the new update.....

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

@kindapoemmm
    I am sorry that you are still seeing Grantebridgescire as locked in your game! The Game team is still looking into this issue. I again apologize for the delay, but thank you for your patience during these times as it is greatly appreciated. Please know that this is being worked on and when more information becomes available, I will contact you here again.

Official Response
  • xKuji
    3 posts

Please give us an update its not fixed and i cant play the game i paid for.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics