Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rectiphye
    9 posts

@jjmugs1
    Exactly the same bug. like only 17 hours in, but im not redoing it. if they dont fix this I guess i'll just refund it like dont sell me a broken game. and this after waiting like 12 hours for it to even appear in my library.

• jjmugs1
    11 posts

@rectiphye I'm gonna try uploading my save data and see if they can do something.

• rectiphye
    9 posts

@jjmugs1 GL, for me as well haha

• rectiphye
    9 posts

@Lil_Weenie

Exactly the same thing happening to me. why do we get literally no response to this in three different threads. literally a gamebreaking bug.

• jjmugs1
    11 posts

@centm same issue, even went in on to pledge every other region, came back to Grantebridgescire and still nothing. Island of Eels is in completed section but no report to Randvi objective

• jjmugs1
    11 posts

@mrgonny exact same issue here

• Centm
    2 posts

@jjmugs1 @ubisoft @Ubi-Woofer @Ubi-Gaidheal
    Is Ubisoft aware of this issue? Will we be able to complete the game if Grantebridgeshire is not shown to be complete on the map even though the quest line for the region has been completed? It will be good to get an official response please.

Thanks

• TheLoW_
    1 posts

I got same stuck ....I hope for some bug fix.

• rectiphye
    9 posts

well they havnt said anything yet.

• jjmugs1
    11 posts

@centm so far we won’t be able to complete the game. I finished all other regions then came back to the bugged Grantebridgescire and now I can’t even unpledge because there’s no other available regions to switch to. It seems like such a hard thing to blanket patch. How are they supposed to make our disappeared objectives just reappear? I’m hoping maybe I can upload my save and they can fix it and send it back. Otherwise their best option sounds like something to let you reset or restart quests.

• rectiphye
    9 posts

@jjmugs1

Yah like to fix this im going to have to lose 20 hours of my life..... So like 700 Dollars worth of my time. so kindly pay up please ubi because that is what you've cost me at this point

• Adrian_B127
    15 posts

@centm I have this same issue except it's with "An Island of Eels", this quest wasn't added or anything

• martin90744
    1 posts

Help, i've been able to complete up tot he Jorvik allegiance, however the Grantebridgescire allegiance says that it is not complete even though I have already done it. Even when I commit to it again there is no quests that will pop up

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hey martin90744! Would you be able to try our steps here, and let me know if this resolves it. >> https://ubi.li/nbGmm << It includes restoring your licenses and a couple of other things that can sometimes resolve in-game issues. Thanks!

Official Response
  • NITchaosEIP
    10 posts

Same issue here. Chose the wrong traitor, killed the real traitor at end of quest. Got the Quest Completed screen but not given the next quest "Report on Grantebridgescire". Quest says its still active even though its in the "completed quests" section..

• NITchaosEIP
    10 posts

After I have completed the quest "An Island of Eels", I did not receive the follow up quest "Report on Grantebridgescire". During the quest line I chose the wrong traitor, killed the real traitor at the end of Island of Eels. Quest complete screen popped and then I did not receive the final quest "Report on Grantebridgescire"

• Lil_Weenie
    3 posts

@nitchaoseip I'm experiencing the same problem, still can't find a fix. I'm hoping for a patch soon.

• Lil_Weenie
    3 posts

@rectiphye Yeah, I'm hoping for a patch soon cuz it's pretty annoying to pay full price for a AAA game and not be able to play through even half of it.

• ChaosSceneee
    1 posts

I finished the quest an Island of Eels but after completion I did not receive "Report on Grantebridgescire" to finish the pledge for the alliance map. Ubi please respond!

• NITchaosEIP
    10 posts

Any help or recognition of this issue ubisoft? At least put it in the megathread?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics