Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Yesin069
    Original poster 548 posts

@torean9990

I am also in the Snotingahamscire arc. Maybe it has to do with activated arcs...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for auto/quick saves not working correctly in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues when saving your game following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I would like to reach out to you all with an update from the investigation. The development team have confirmed that they intend to release a fix for this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed release date for this fix. Once we have more definite information to share with you, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

@Torean9990 - I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to auto/quick save again. We hope to have more information to share with you regarding the fix soon. I've passed on both your own and @Yesin069's comments about this happening during the Snotinghamscire arcs.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Yesin069

@ubi-borealis

Happy to hear that. Thank you!

• Kalvski
    1 posts

I was playing the other night an lost a few hours of gameplay and realized it wasn’t auto saving. I re-did everything I had already done and played for at least 6-8 hours this evening doing a quick save after each thing. I didn’t see the save icon but just assumed it was working. Got killed by a fishmonger and have about 8-10 hours just gone. I’m ready to just give up on this game as this is the third time now I’ve had to do this. Please fix this mess. A game this big with such a grind cannot function without saving. I lost abilities, everything. Ready to just give up on it honestly.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts

@flocac Apologies for the late response. I can confirm that this is a known issue. The development team are intending to fix this with a future update.

I have merged your post with our megathread we have created for this particular issue. In the meantime I would suggest manually saving your progress.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts

@kalvski Apologies for the late response. I have merged your post with a mega thread we have created for this particular issue.

I can confirm that development team are intending to fix this with a future update, in the meantime I would suggest manually saving your progress.

Please keep checking the links in my post above for updates.

Official Response
  • Yesin069

@ubi-keo

Where is the fix for this HUGE ISSUE in the patch notes for 1.2.2? I really hope this issue is fixed and just not mentioned because if not i am really finished with that game. I waited for 2 months to finish the last sequence of that game and needed to stop because of save issues.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for auto/quick saves not working correctly in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues when saving your game following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Yesin069

@ubi-borealis

Firsts tests with the new update show, that this issue seems to be fixed. Hopefully it stays like that. I will test it further but currently it looks fine.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Yesin069!

Thanks for confirming that the issue seems to be resolved for you 😄 If you do encountering any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics