Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Garbo3
    589 posts

@polyedra The fox Dandelion is missing from settlement for a while. I used to see him everyday now is gone awol. The ubisoft team is aware of this and they will update us when they know when we will have that cute fox back.

• Polyedra
    84 posts

but like.. how i get my fire parry rune at 60 or something? ... ???
    Edit: also ty for pet notification 🙂

• Garbo3
    589 posts

@polyedra you will get diamond runes from shops or High level enemies once you reach level 200
    Dont worry too much. I am getting diamond runes after performing perfect dodge/parry/and kill the bad guy immediately after.
    You end up with too many.

• Garbo3
    589 posts

@polyedra don't think you can. Diamond runes
    Only available after 200 level
    Now with new skills added not sure of it its still 200

• Polyedra
    84 posts

@garbo3 ya but.. this progressional game for me. now i need complete lvl 200 before start of quest and killing zealots, that how it gona have to go. it good, having a quest. that's necessary for my game. i don't agree with this quest, in particular, i think it bad design.. but it all i haz. They put rune rewards way too forward.. WAAAAY... just saying 😜
    edit: but like i had runes before 200. i delete all that doe. but i remember i got a host of runes.. EVERYWHERE! at some point.. so that must be it. i haz save at 60 with fire rune doe.. cuz it incidentally happened to be restored for some reason so i played from there this run..

• Polyedra
    84 posts

this gona be fun though.. cuz ima break redwalda in two when i finally can kil for runes! I probably gona do river raids to 200 then.. hmm.
    but then again, if i can simply buy them from shops at 200?? -.- i mean... wat the point then -.-

• Garbo3
    589 posts

@polyedra they want you to play or maybe buy xp boosters lol

• Polyedra
    84 posts

@garbo3 yea, i got those. i buy all things in store, np. great game! but i don't use xp booster rn. i will doe. cuz ima need boost up to 200 then. idk doe. it a progressional game for me and the game is over, more or less, at 200. that endgame i get runes. that moronic to me. ruins the game. so... i think ima not start the game today at least. idk.. gona see. maybe i feel it is interesting later.

• Garbo3
    589 posts

@polyedra I just connect every day at 3pm to check Redas shop and do the 2 dayli contracts
    Got nothing left to do.

• Polyedra
    84 posts

@garbo3 don't care about that.. i buy all items i want, opals are just extra fun. i don't need extra fun, i need bulk gaming. proper battle, to top.. idk. guess the world can't change for me but ... can it change for everyone then? is it good having runes in the very end of the game? can i ask the unholy question: could there be a randomizer for valhalla??? o.O hheh.. yea yea.. whatever. i guess game over then. i had very good fun with this game and looking forward to next installation. and i gona look at ireland, maybe, if it is possible for me to get there. ya, i gona look at that definitely. but without them runes u know.. well... it really game over!½! 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics