Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Voomando
    Original poster 1 posts

I'm making a light armor focus build with the mentor set and light deft rune. The Light Deft Rune perk does not seem to stay active when you fast travel or start the game. You can hit melee and the icon won't show up and stats do not increase, you have to re-equip the rune and then hit melee then the perk shows active and stats increase.. Please fix , my whole build was centered around being light to use the perk.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 386 posts

Hey @voomando, sorry to hear you are running into this problem with your current build. To help our team take a closer look over this, would you be able to share a short video of you replicating this on your end?

Official Response
  • zzhang46
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Garbo3
    648 posts

@ubi-smash @zzhang46 @Voomando .Is been going on for ages. Affects bow and both hand weapon/shields.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/97916/runes-in-hand-weapons-not-showing-when-fights/14
    There's video evidence and a work around on the last video, as is a faster way to fix it than the way I posted myself. Am amazed so little people noticed this when it affects the gameplay massively .

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 386 posts

@garbo3 Thanks for tagging me in this thread and sharing the workaround that you found for this. As mentioned in this thread shared, I collected what has been provided for the team to take a look at this further. We'll keep everyone posted here if there is any further information that the development team might need.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics