Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SteveZ_Pun
    Original poster 163 posts

Hello, i have a question why are this items dont appears under owned, like the Yule Items?
    With the Yule items was the same ,but after the Godly rewards they appears there.
    Maybe we get them as present again??
    So why you make events for them cause you anyway give them as a present? Useless work!
    Better work on bugs.
    And my opinion is if player participate on the events, the items should be a reward for this player. Unique.
    The events are ridiculous if anyway the items are later free for everyone, maybe in 1 year but after some weeks??

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SteveZ_Pun

@stevez_pun
    Please an answer?

• SteveZ_Pun

@Ubi-Woofer @Ubi-Borealis

You ask me to open a new thread but you never response!!!!

As directed by my colleague @Ubi-Borealis, please start a new thread for this issue and include all of the information they requested in that thread rather than here. We want to keep this megathread dedicated to the issues with the weather always being rain upon loading a save or fast-travelling between regions. Thank you!

Sorry i didnt read this. I already open a Thread for this but got no answer.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/97750/ostara-items-appears-not-under-owned

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts

Hello there @SteveZ_Pun!

I apologise for the delayed response. We aim to respond to threads as soon as we are able to, but this can take longer than anticipated when contact volumes are high. You are welcome to tag a specific member of the player support team, such as myself or @Ubi-Woofer, if one of us asked you to open a new thread up. We will try to reach out to you as soon as we are able to. Please refrain from tagging multiple members of the player support team, though!

Just to clarify, are you inquiring about the Ostara items showing as owned when checking content in the Helix Credits store? Or are you missing the items redeemed from the festival in-game?

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the festival items being made available for free to all players after the event had ended as well. I've passed this along to the dedicated team 🙂

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-borealis
    I dont apologise for tagging multiple members cause i got answers from both members. You mustnt rebuke me for this.
    And it isnt my fault this game have many problems. The best solution is to give me my money back, i really regret to buy this game but i think this dont happens.
    My question was ,why are the Ostara items not under owned in the Helix Store? Like the Yule Items.
    I spend my time to get all stuff but if i start a new game this stuff isnt usable.
    If this items are in some weeks again a goodly reward this events are useless. Why to play the events when they are later free for all without spent time?? No sense for me

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for clarifying your query further for me, @SteveZ_Pun.

The Yule items was recently included in the Godly Reward pack, which was claimed via the Helix Store. This is why this shows under "Owned." The Ostara items were redeemed in-game via tokens, not Helix credits. This is why it's not listed in the "Owned" section of the Helix Store.

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the Ostara items being unavailable on different playthroughs. I've passed this feedback along for you, as well as your feedback about the Godly Reward.

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered issues in-game. We'd be happy to take a closer look at any other issues you're encountering that you haven't shared with us already. If you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store, you are welcome to submit a refund request. If the game was purchased from another retailer, you would need to contact them for more assistance with a refund.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-borealis
    I preordered the Ultimate Version last year so there is no chance anymore for a refund. The gear from this Version have problems since release.
    If you see i am not the only person who is disappointed about the game. We,players, want the developer take care about our problems in this game.
    But Ubisoft only take care about the Store and there also with bugs.
    There many small bugs they are avoidable if the quality control have an eye on it.
    If you be honest you agree with me.

I know how the items are redeemed. I participate in both events and spent time to get all. The yule items were also available with tokens and arent in Owned section , you also cant use them if you start a new game.The Godly reward came weeks later and then they were available in a new game. I only want share my Experience.

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way, @SteveZ_Pun. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback abut your experience with Assassin's Creed: Valhalla with us. I can assure you that the development team are investigating all reports that have been forwarded to them, and that they aim to resolve the issues that our players are encountering in-game.

I have passed on your feedback about the Ostara items to be made available to players when starting a new game on the same Ubisoft account to the development team. If there are any changes made to the availability of event items, such as the Ostara items, this will be shared on our official platfoms.

If you have any additional feedback that you would like us to pass forward, please let us know, as we'd like to see if there is anything further we can do 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics