ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bksturm
    Original poster 21 posts

undefinedBig Mackerel locations : Headed from Alrekstad then stop the ship and walk to location.
    Big Flatfish location : Headed from Isle of Wiht(South island) fast travel point.undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Pizentu
    2 posts

@bksturm I caught ONE Big Mackerel and 50 Big Artic Char there. I need One more stupid [censored] Big Mackerel but There arent any! 😠

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Thanks for sharing these images to help players out, @bksturm! We have an official thread showing more locations here which also covers the small Sturgeon and Halibut if anyone needs them as well. If you're unable to find any of the aforementioned fish, there is also our megathread of course where we're covering the missing fish issue. Feel free to post there for further assistance! 🙂

@pizentu - Keep trying! It did take me a little while to catch both big Mackerel but I managed it in the end. I created a video showing each of the locations and where I caught my fish if it might help you - I'll link it below!

Official Response

Suggested Topics