ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• triquetratrip
    Original poster 26 posts

I have bought and played every title of this francise via its pre-order option and enjoyed every stab, creep and freefall it provided but.... since Unity I've been getting impatient. These games are getting more and more costly and when you pre order all we receive is beta product...!
    Ubisoft refine these over time and those that wait get the game at a reduce price as it's past its sell by date. They reward us with paultry items like gear or coin but when you pay close to £100 for a game you expect a perfect product! Shame on you Ubisoft..at least with Unity you admited your errors and rewarded gamers with a free choice of perfect game...I know what I will be doing for your next adventure.....WAITING!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    233 posts

I know what I will be doing for your next adventure.....WAITING!

===

I don't buy that for a second. Sure, you may prove me wrong, but considering that gamers have zero patience, I'd say most fans of the series will buy the next game on release day, or sooner.

Let's pretend at E3 next year they announce the next AC game, and it's set in Japan or China. People are going to buy, buy, buy. All it takes is some fancy marketing, an impressive gameplay trailer and everybody is hooked again, despite their promises to never buy another AC game as long as they live.

It would be nice if we could all do what I did what Dragon Age Inquisition. I put off buying that game for a couple of years. Never actually bought it until the Game of the Year edition was on sale for less than 20 bucks. When I finally finished playing it I thought to myself, Damn, for twenty bucks that was a pretty good deal.

If people are crazy enough to preorder games like Cyberpunk, two years before release, then they are capable of anything.

• TORFINR
    382 posts
    I know what I will be doing for your next adventure.....WAITING!

My new philosophy too. They will never have my money again via a preorder. Never again.

• davidtsmith333
    67 posts

I have to confess I'm enjoying it. I'm literally playing every day, hours on end. One of the first things I did was to buy the XP & Coins Bonus pack from the Ubisoft store which gives an extra 50% bonus on each. That cost 1500 H but to me it was well worth it as I never had to worry about levelling up quickly = More skills acquisition, and enough coins to buy whatever. I know some people complain about that but it was worth it for me and I like having the option. Were it not for that I may have not enjoyed the game as much. I also like the option to buy complete armor packs already fully enhanced to Mythical level. This allows my to have the best armor sets and weapons in the game ASAP. The game is awesome IMO.

Two things I would say as cons:
    1: A lot of the "puzzles" intermingled in the game are much too difficult and I can't get through without having to follow Youtube vids in order to so do. I could do without that. If they wish to include them they should be easier/not as tedious.

2: SUPPLIES (needed for building and upgrading your settlement)
    These are much too scarce to come by. More should be available. I've done numerous River Raids in order to get more and also out of river raids in general England and basically stuck on settlement level 5 for the longest while trying desperately to revel level 6.
    To the developers if you read this, please make Supplies more available or not require as many to build and upgrade.

As for the game I'm pretty much completed and anxiously awaiting the first major DLC which I will be buying from Day 1.

• razgamaziel
    6 posts

For the first time in a decade, I pre-orderer full price Ac valhalla and Fenyx in Ultimate/gold Ed because Covid, etc. Ok, I'm not naive. I know there would be bugs but I trust Bugisoft to fix them FAST.

5 months laters, no real content, Rivers raids are boring, seazonal events where a joke. Still many bugs. Many drawbacks from Odyssey : A [censored] transmog system, no NG+ (and I doubt there will be one), lackluster interface, and absolutely no incentive to stay onthe game except for the 5 minutes Reda's Dailies.

The DLC comes too late, and even if i enjoyed the main story, i've now lost interest and I'm not in the mood anymore. Maybe in a year when all 3 DLC will be available and hopefully a NG+ to start over...

BTW, I had to wait for more than 2 month to get my IFR Gold ed rewards... 2 months, while the game was on discount 15 days after launch... And I paid full 100$ price. And not even some compensation for the pain. Shame on ubisoft for such a bad support.

That's enough failures for me. What I've learn is to never trust ubisoft again. So NO, I won't pre-order another ubisoft game. There is ZERO advantage to do so except for useless cosmetic and a quest that I can buy later with ubi coins. i'll wait for discounts. There is so many other games.

Suggested Topics