Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kingoshus
    Original poster 22 posts

Title is pretty self explanatory
    I can't get excalibur because apparently I'm missing a tablet
    I have double checked with guides that I have indeed visited and completed every "treasure of britain" location to get their relevant tablets
    I have also eliminated *every* zealot from the entire map, so I have inevitably killed the few that are relevant to this
    If it helps at all, I started putting the tablets in on the left from where I entered the chamber and moved clockwise around the sword until I was unable to put the last tablet in (so this is the tablet directly to the right to the entrance)
    From some YouTube searching I believe I've determined this is the coat tablet, one which is acquired by killing a zealot, which as I've said previously, I've definitely done

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@kingoshus Hello there! Sorry to hear about this. Our team is currently investigating similar reports. To assist with this, could you please provide screenshots or a video showing your inventory and the Order screen?

Official Response
  • gunnerboom2015
    1 posts

@ubi-wan

I am having the same problem and as this person stated as I have done is we have placed all 11 tablets in the pillars so how can we provide a inventory screen shot if they are no longer in it.

• kingoshus
    Original poster 22 posts

@ubi-wan Hi, thanks for responding, will do next time I get a chance

• kingoshus
    Original poster 22 posts

@ubi-wan https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lfxtVozBgOtOLTu6IfFIcpMZGcTERa2Y/view I appear to have every tablet except the coat tablet, which according to online guides, you get from the Zealot Wocig, who as you can see, is dead, along with every other zealot

• kingoshus
    Original poster 22 posts

@ubi-wan I realize I forgot to mention with the video that this was taken when I loaded a previous save file so I didn't have to travel all the way back to the sword location

• kingoshus
    Original poster 22 posts

@ubi-wan Hi, I didn't see this issue on the new known issues page, have you seen the video I provided?

• kingoshus
    Original poster 22 posts

Hi, I made a post about this issue in late April, where I shared a video showing evidence of having every tablet aside from the coat tablet (which I believe is dropped by the zealot Wocig) despite having completed every treasure of britain location and killing every zealot. However, I am posting about it again as my original post just stopped getting responses after I posted evidence, and the issue has persisted.

Here is a link to my video evidence

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lfxtVozBgOtOLTu6IfFIcpMZGcTERa2Y/view

I would like to know if this issue is known about and there is a plan to address it in coming patches.

Thank you.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@kingoshus I can confirm that only 3 Zealots will drop tablets after being defeated, these are Woden, Heike and Hrothgar, there is no Zealot called Wocig.

Wocig is a cave in the Hamtunscire region and is one of the treasures of Britain.

Please go to that location and check you have not collected the tablet from the altar. If the tablet is not there then please provide a video to show this.

Official Response
  • kingoshus
    Original poster 22 posts

@ubi-keo Well I'm an idiot

Thank you

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@kingoshus You're welcome. To confirm were you able to collect the tablet?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics