Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Busiestgem77
    Original poster 4 posts

Like the title says, there's 1 spawning location for these bears, where 2 spawns. I don't know if this is a bug or not (but it probably is), so can you guys maybe look into adding a few more spawning locations? (here is a link to where they spawn btw)
    https://www.gosunoob.com/assassins-creed-valhalla/black-bear-ac-valhalla/)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Garbo3
    623 posts

@busiestgem77 there's actually more I found 3 together randomly a few times in middle of a wood as I normally ride from one spot to the other using raven to spot patrols and opal. There's some in Vinland too.
    Cant remember which woods was but if I stumble on the 3 black bears again I will post the spot here.
    You can always fast travel and come back to the the spot where this 2 are by the river. They always respawn.
    Good hunt!

• ImaginaryRuins
    376 posts

@busiestgem77 Like what Garbo3 said, although there seems to be only that spot which spawns the 2 black bears, they always respawn after fast travelling somewhere else and waiting for a while, so it is not exactly that un-"bear"-able to farm their fur. When I was completing the hunting challenges I kept fast travelling across regions in a cycle to get different skins and fur, so by the time I returned to the same spots the animals would have all respawned.

• Yesin069
    547 posts

This was also beyond me...who makes those decisions???

If you cant make animal spawn locations, than dont make fetch quests around the collection of parts of them. The same with the fish. Just let fishing and hunting be a mechanic in the game and dont connect anything to them if you are unable to let animals spawn at more than one location that you need to google.

• lemmie88
    124 posts

Totally agree this is so silly. It almost seems a deliberately placed pain point to force players to engage outside the game.

To be fair, there are no black bears in Europe. So, they messed up putting them in in the first place. Messed up the spawns. So they thought, let's double(triple?) down and put them in a tedious fetch task! 🤭

• Busiestgem77
    Original poster 4 posts

@garbo3 Oh cool, thanks! I'll pass the info on to others!

• Busiestgem77
    Original poster 4 posts

@imaginaryruins thanks!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics