Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Polyedra
    Original poster 84 posts

I want the runes accessible, damn you!
    They're critical to finishing a build but 100 hours in u may or may not have wat u looking for!
    come on now, wat i have to do? moneh? i buy all sets, all that. I want the runes also. I give u moneh if that is the problem here but i do that anyway, no matter wat u make. No, this requires serious solution.
    The grind's fine but I want it relevant right from the start. I need those runes! They make the game more fun too. It a misery and a complete mistake putting the ways of playing in the very FINAL END OF THE GAME! Without guarantees!
    I wana do runs. that how i play. I wana start in settlement at level 1, without stuff, and go from there. Find my things. At level 100, i wana have it all. Not full upgrade or anything, but all the options. Come on [censored]!!! i run 100 hours and i don't have all build options??? this kind of idea where u play for the right to play the game like u want and test the aspects of it is idiotic and backwards, it's terrible!

tl;dr: make runes available earlier and easier, I want to tinker with builds and I am completely certain I am not alone in that.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Polyedra
    Original poster 84 posts

this not cuz i spoiled person, this because i want to play the game in runs. It's not interesting to sit at 400. i need a struggle getting there but i don't want ur intro and i don't want to wait to 150 to get a rune or two that i like. u be reasonable, ubisoft! or like: am i alone in this, rly o.o

Suggested Topics