Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Polyedra
    Original poster 84 posts

the finisher moves are cool and that, and they provide an important invulnerability, a paus, together with an opportunity for a heal, but it is super annoying that u can't cancel them. I avoid finishers and when they do land i sigh. like it cool but i need option for cancel here cuz i might also get into this thing where i will get hit no matter what i do once the animation finishes cuz timing. when i see this coming i rage... hard viking rage.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• lemmie88
    274 posts

@polyedra Yes, I would love cancellable finishers. Can't tell you how many times I come out of an animation on fire and bbq-ed.

• axlslak23
    100 posts

They added that in in the latest patch at options / settings / finisher camera on/off. But it only works for people, not animals.

• lemmie88
    274 posts

@axlslak23 I don't want to turn off the finishers. I actually like them a lot! I would just like to not be trapped in them while being set on fire.

• thompsonpepesz
    2 posts

The solution is very simple - don't get on fire; P

• Polyedra
    Original poster 84 posts

@axlslak23 it doesn't let u cancel the animation, it lets u still use camera as u like. ofc i put this off RIGHT AWAY when i saw it.. unbelievable that it wasn't featured prior.
    anyway: i need actual cancel cuz this put a dent in the flow of my gameplay and u need realise that's a bad thing. these things are so cool and well made but i need them to not be traps and not bother me. like when i in zone and need kil this guy over here and a long stun finisher start and f everything up cuz it take 3 seconds moar... u know! that not good gameplay, it infuriating!

• Polyedra
    Original poster 84 posts

@thompsonpepesz sometimes u need go where teh beast rest.. u need go into the fire to becometh teh fire and thus slayeth thine enemy. such speaketh seers of great wisdom..
    no, but really, more reactive play is good here. but like, fire; that's good with finishers, cuz it makes u invulnerable for some seconds of fire raging. i still like the cancel though. like really. but for a multitude of other reasons as well.

Suggested Topics