Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kennyannydenny
    Original poster 142 posts

I have no idea when this happened, and how this happened (as it was normal in the past) but somehow the option Classic Hair (blond) is in the list of hair at Tove's three times. I think this is a bit of an overkill 😛 Or they should be other pieces of hair showing as the classic blond hair?

See the video below.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@kennyannydenny Hey again, Kenny! Thanks for sharing this. I'm curious to know if you're seeing any similar duplicate items in other storefronts? Furthermore, does this seem to persist in previous save files, as well?

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny
    Original poster 142 posts

@ubi-wan I've only seen it happen with this hair style, and this was the very first time. None of the items in the regular shops (arrows, weapons, runes etc) have been duplicated for me, ever. Other tattoos and hair styles at Tove have never had this problem either, and I just loaded my most recent save and things are back to normal. Even though I did not do anything. The game just randomly did that on its own. So incredibly weird...

Also, for some extra info, a comment on my video on youtube was:
    "I have the same bug but for me it's more than 10 copies of classic hair blond 😞 I think they got duplicated when there was the double armor bug and every time you interacted with that bugged armor it duplicated another random item. Then Ubi fixed the double armors but these ones still remain. Very wierd bug..."

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics