Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• saile1004
    Original poster 15 posts

Found so far, the left shoulder pad on the Mentor set has been raised too high/missing small parts, and the St. George set shoulders are flared out too far.

undefinedundefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@saile1004 Hey there, and thanks for sharing this! You certainly have quite the eye for detail! I'd be happy to forward this to the team for review. Thanks for the report, with images! 😊

Official Response
  • saile1004
    Original poster 15 posts

@ubi-wan no, thank you! I actually found another 'floating shoulder' bug a little while ago, Hidden Ones set cloak ↓
    undefined

• saile1004
    Original poster 15 posts

@ubi-wan hello there! Was there ever a word back on this issue? More sets have appeared with the same blown-out or levitating shoulder pieces since my original post (Wayland's armor from the river raids for example) thanks!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3925 posts

Hello there @saile1004!

We don't yet have any new updates to share from the development team regarding the investigation into the issues with shoulders of the armour sets you've reported so far (Mentor, Saint George, Hidden Ones). I'd be happy to report the other armour sets you've encountered issues with.

If you can clarify which sets you've spotted graphical issues with, and include any additional images, we'll forward these to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • saile1004
    Original poster 15 posts

@ubi-borealis here you go! The Mentor (worst one), hidden ones and Black Raven sets are shown with the levitating shoulder pieces. And then the base version of the Wayland armor cloak has wild fabric flares. I've realized chain mail shoulders might have to flare out a little to compensate for the cloak wrapping underneath but really the only ones without a practical explanation are the floating shoulder pieces👍 thanks again!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3925 posts

Thanks for letting me know which other armours are affected with this issue, @saile1004, and for including some images as well! I've let the development team know that you've spotted problems with the shoulders with the following armour sets: Mentor, Saint George, Hidden Ones, Black Raven, Wayland.

If you spot any issues with any other armour sets, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics