Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Deaddwin
    Original poster 34 posts

Okay so, dangit . I keep going into way too much detail about this trying to elaborate and just end up confusing myself so to all the topic creators who have already seen the post I've deleted I'm sorry for the duplicate posts.

What I'm trying to say is

I was able to claim 30 Opal from the same weekly challenges twice.

I Claimed 30 Opal thursday April 29th 2021 before the 5:00 PM reset and then claimed the exact same Opals again today. 

My opal count jumped up by 60. 

I had 627 Opal, and yesterday, thursday April 29th 2021, I claimed the Opal from the weekly challenges pushing my Opal count to 657 before they reset at 5:00 PM AND I was also able to claim the same Opal from the same weekly challenges again today April 30th 2021 after they reset. pushing my Opal count from 657 to 687

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    562 posts

@deaddwin

Um - why complain about this?!

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@spirantcrayon22 exactly!! You are a lucky viking!! I wish I had that glitch lol

• Young_0z
    4 posts

@deaddwin

you complaining about a bug that gets you more opal? Are you serious 😤

• Savvage91
    26 posts

@deaddwin

I'm pretty upset by seeing this post but i will be polite about this.
    All the community is complaining about the small amount of opal that we get and you are one of the lucky guys who encountered a glitch about getting more opal and the first thing you do is post it here so our beloved devs fix this and get rid of us that evil extra opal. Bravo nice choice!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics