ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AntoineGiroux
    2 posts

@ubi-orion
    hello thank you for answering. I am playing with the username ubisoft: "antoineG27" my save is on the cloud.
    Thanks

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Thank you for getting back to us with the username of your correct account where you play Assassin's Creed Valhalla, @antoinegiroux. I've forwarded your most recent save file to the development team now. We'll keep you updated in this thread if we receive any updates or need any additional information from you. 🙂

Official Response
  • debijayn
    3 posts

I keep checking after every update to no avail. The chest at Hvallgrof outpost will not open for me even though I’ve killed and looted all enemies. I’ve already tried fast traveling away and back again as well as exploding enemy corpses at the site without success. Now the camp is completely empty, enemies do not respawn, and no corpses are present. It’s the last wealth I need for Vinland.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@debijayn

Hey there.

Sorry to hear you're affected by this.

There are a couple of issues open for investigation regarding this location at the moment. Just to clarify do you have the key and you're unable to open the chest or are you unable to loot the key in order to open the chest as the body has disappeared? Thanks.

Official Response
  • JuuzouSuzuya01
    10 posts

I am aware this has been reported previously but I was wondering if there had been any updates or solutions.

For anyone unaware there is a chance that when the guard holding the key is killed the player won't receive it and cannot open the chest containing the wealth.

• debijayn
    3 posts

@ubi-orion I do not have the key. And, as you said, the bodies have not reappeared nor have the enemies “respawned.”

• St8sman
    1 posts

@juuzousuzuya01 I am having the same problem.

• luffare820604
    28 posts
    @ubi-orion
    hello thank you for answering. I am playing with the username ubisoft: "antoineG27" my save is on the cloud.
    Thanks

I still cant loot missing key in hvallgrof outpost. Any News?

• luffare820604
    28 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Does ubisoft Even care? When will this bugg be fixed??? Or will ubisoft just let it be?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5788 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding the key in Hvallgrof within this thread, and for sharing your feedback regarding the ongoing investigation into this issue. I apologise if this missing key has impacted on your gaming experience.

If you have been affected by this issue, please can you ensure that your affected save file is uploaded to the Cloud? You can check this by looking for the cloud icon on your most recent save file.

Additionally, the development team are interested in collecting additional videos which shows the key is not available to collect in Hvallgrof. If you are able to capture a video showing this, please can you share it within this thread? We can then pass these along to the development team for use in the ongoing investigation as well.

We don't yet have any updates to share with you all from the investigation into Hvallgrof. As soon as we have any new information to share from the investigation, we will post these within this thread once they are made available. Additionally, any future updates will be published in patch notes posted within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • luffare820604
    28 posts

@ubi-borealis when Are hvallgrof outpost bugg getting fixed? Still no news.

• SpanishCastle23
    4 posts

@Ubi-Borealis as of 02/04/2022 this issue of not being able to loot the key is still present! The enemies will not respawn at the hvallgrof outpost with the key making it impossible to loot the chest with the wealth. This is unacceptable and game breaking seeing as how this bug prevents players from reaching 100% completion. This particular issue seems to have been persistent and you guys fail to do anything about it. Clearly you don't care. This bug seems like an easy fix for you guys but you're just more concerned with adding new micro transactions. I have done everything, checked my cloud, blown up enemies, cleared the ENTIRE of Vineland map, fast traveled more times than I can count, etc. Unacceptable. DO SOMETHING!! Instead of some corporate double speak about "we'll get to it when we can" garbage. Fix your game!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @luffare820604 & @SpanishCastle23,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to loot the wealth at Hvallgrof Outpost, and apologise for any impact that this issue has had on your gaming experience. I've now shared your report, @SpanishCastle23, with the dedicated teams for use in the ongoing investigation.

We don't yet have any updates to share with you from the investigation, including any news of an ETA for a resolution. Rest assured that the dedicated teams are looking into this wealth further. As soon as we have any new details to share with you all from the investigation, they will be posted within this thread or via patch notes published within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • Georgecdouglas
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I also have the same issue. It has been on going for months and months with no fix. I have also check after every update and tried all the tricks people have suggested to no avail.
    please could you also keep me in the loop with when this problem will be fixed.
    thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Georgecdouglas! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble collecting the wealth in Hvallgrof. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation into this missing wealth. Once we have any new details to share from the dedicated teams, we will be sure to let you know within this thread. Additionally, any updates will also be published within the News & Announcements forum, via patch notes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SpanishCastle23
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis this is the kind of bull [censored] response that I told you not to give me. This is literally the same reply you have given every other player in this thread. You have actively ignored our request for a fix with this issue over a year. We are locked out of our platinum trophies because of one stupid chest! Unlock it, but the key in our inventories, etc. Your dev team is clearly too lazy to spawn new enemies in the map with key. So I just give you two insanely easy solutions to this issue. You have literally done nothing to make this issue known. I'm willing to bet money you haven't forwarded this issue fo devs for it to be looked at. This is ridiculous.

[censored] kind of response is this? You "have no news to share?" Okay? Make it known and fix it.

• SpanishCastle23
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @SpanishCastle23,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the update that was provided in my previous post. I would like to reassure you that the dedicated teams have been notified about this issue with the wealth in Hvallgrof, and they are aware that this issue is preventing players from fully completing all of the map tasks in Vinland. The team are still investigating this issue further, which is why we've been unable to provide any updates regarding an ETA for a resolution.

Please note that the Player Support team are unable to alter save files in anyway, so we would be unable to manually add any keys or unlock any chests for you in-game. We are also unable to influence the priority of an investigation, as this is a decision made by the development team. If you haven't already, I would recommend that you check out this Dev Blog, as it provides more insight into the investigation process and how investigations are prioritised by the developers.

I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for. As soon as we do have any new details to share from the investigation, including any news of a resolution, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we're able to. Additionally, any future updates will also be posted within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes, so please keep an eye out for this.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • luffare820604
    28 posts

@ubi-borealis how Are ubisoft unable to fix this? I have stoped playing games from ubisoft now. Ubisoft dont care. @ubisoft only cares about the money. I start playing games from ubisoft when its fixed.

• luffare820604
    28 posts

@ubi-borealis in other words we dont care and only care about the money we Pay for a game. Dont come and tell us to start new game. I have used 250+ houres on this game.

Suggested Topics